Looking for an awesome developer in Cumming, GA

Daniel Cartin

May 24, 2017, 7:24:43 PM5/24/17
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings

We need to add an additional LAMP developer to our team!

The LAMP Software Engineer will work closely with the Development Manager in implementing projects and enhancements for internal Client Command Software.

  • Software development of Client Command full LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
  • Review of internally written code and team deployment to production
  • Monitoring and response to system issues and some level 2 support
  • Write and maintain clean, well-written PHP code and documentation conforming to PSR standards
  • Benchmark, optimize and scale PHP/MySQL application
  • Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
  • Function productively in an Agile environment
  • Must learn quickly and absorb business knowledge

Qualifications

Required Experience

  • Minimum two (2) years of hands-on experience developing PHP5, Native MySQL, HTML/CSS, JavaScript, Jquery
  • Experience with GIT
  • Experience with PHP5 MVC frameworks (CakePHP, Zend, Laravel, Symfony, etc)
  • Experience working with 3rd Party APIs
  • Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative, take direction and collaborate well with others
  • Experience with complex MySQL Stored Procedures and data manipulation

Bonus Experience

  • Hands-on experience with deploying to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
  • Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, SonarQube)
  • Hands-on experience with Front-End integration with Angular Single Page application

The nature of this position requires the employee to work in a highly technical environment.

Excellent pay, culture and benefits.

I'm a developer that works full time for Client Command. Please reach out to me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Daniel Cartin

Software Developer

Client Command