Remote Part-Time LAMP Work

Dan Hawkins

Jul 6, 2016, 12:52:41 PM7/6/16
to Atlanta PHP
All,

I am working with a client that could use some extra help. This would
be general MVC, LAMP development that would be ongoing and long-term.
This position is available immediately.

Details:

- PHP, MySQL, Perl and Shell Scripting.
- We use AWS for backups and development instances
- We use GitLab for version control
- The MVC framework has been developed by an agency that is no longer
the maintainer. So, we will be working to migrate away from that over
time.
- The daily work will be general hot-fixes and feature development.

-The client is in the metro Atlanta area. However, there is no
requirement to be on-site. All development will be done remotely.

Please email me with a resume for immediate consideration.

Thanks,
Dan Hawkins
Director of Development
dtha...@gmail.com