Senior Software Engineer – Backend, PHP, MySQL

Shri

Apr 22, 2016, 5:03:10 PM4/22/16
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings

Job Description

KEH, an e-Commerce retailer, has an open position for a well-qualified Sr. Software Engineer, to be filled immediately. The Sr. Software Engineer will be responsible for a demanding and rewarding variety of duties related to the development, enhancement and delivery of an industry-leading e-Commerce web-site and fulfillment systems. If you are the person destined for this position, you have a combination of deep experience with Magento Enterprise eCommerce platform, PHP/MySQL expertise, and a history of working successfully in small innovative software teams, and a flexible, upbeat approach to working with colleagues.

Location: Smyrna, GA

Responsibilities:

  • Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
  • Support and maintain existing eCommerce and Fulfillment systems
  • Understand how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
  • Participate with the marketing and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing our products and the services utilized tdeploy/install/release those products
  • Investigate, analyze and passionately drive technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
  • Good communication skills and people skills
  • Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change and maintains composure under pressure

Desired Skills and Experience

  • 7+ years of application development and maintenance experience
  • Highly skilled, Expert PHP Developer well versed in Object Oriented Programming & MVC patterns
  • Strong eCommerce experience, Magento Enterprise development experience preferred.
  • Very strong SQL skills and MySQL / Relational DB Experience
  • Proficient in HTML5, CSS3 and Javascript
  • Expertise in Linux environments
  • Experience maintaining and enhancing Order Management and Warehouse Management systems
  • Github expertise
  • Manage configuration and changes through processes and tools
  • Good communication skills and people skills
  • Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change and maintains composure under pressure.

Education

·  BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience

Environment

KEH, Inc. is a e-Commerce Retailer in Smyrna, GA , just outside Atlanta. We have an informal, energetic and invigorating culture built around hiring smart people eager to collaborate on delivering high quality products. Our core product is an e-Commerce platform and the World’s Largest Used Cameras Store . We are planning for strong growth in our customer base, revenue, and product mix, while working diligently to keep all our customers delighted. This all adds up to KEH being a great place to grow and work!

Resume: Send resume and cover letter to car...@keh.com

Shridhar Sundaram

VP Technology

KEH, Inc.