RICHARD MASSICOTT

Richard Massicott

Jul 27, 2012, 4:18:29 PM7/27/12
to atl...@googlegroups.com
HELLO RICK
I enjoyed very much the presentation of the Atl-Clj Meetup last month with you at the Firebird.
It was very helpful.  I am particularly interested in marketing and appreciate the information provided.  I have attended over 30 different developer meetups to find out what and who is out there to inform our business members and help them find the right folks.

I am a business developer and would like to work for a successful firm in the Atlanta area.

For my past experience see attached DISC TM RESUME.doc.

For present see email signature.  For future see LinkedIn Profile.

RICHARD MASSICOTT

Richard Massicott
Organizer

Parkwood Business Association LLC