最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Rasiel Suarez

未読、
2012/06/01 15:33:402012/06/01
To: athen...@googlegroups.com
I was impressed by the glyph count and the overall elegance. The Chi-Rho symbol in my opinion is the least accomplished with the X shape being too flattened and "splayed out". While the size of the glyph would become too tall if the x-shape appeared more normal the length of the crossbars could be shortened a bit to make its appearance more similar to how the symbol was used in antiquity. Other than that, this is excellent.

Can the font be used elsewhere?

Rasiel "Ras" Suarez

Kalvesmaki, Joel

未読、
2012/06/04 10:53:502012/06/04
To: athen...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Ras (if I may) for your quick input.

At this stage, please use the font in any programs or projects where it would be useful. The greater the variety of software I get beta testers to use, the more I can provide finesse to the documentation (admittedly meager right now).

The one caveat I ask is that you not publish (digital or print) with the font until we are ready for a public release and we can nail down our terms of use. I am pretty certain that we are going to use a Creative Commons license, but the institution has not decided exactly what flavor. The manual currently has a CC-BY-SA brand, but that's only to prompt discussion.

Best wishes,

jk
--
Joel Kalvesmaki