Re: [AvC] Warning to the Christian and Non Muslim world!

Judy Weismonger

<weismonger@gmail.com>
Mar 16, 2012, 8:22:30 AM3/16/12
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com
When you stop blowing people up, including your own children, we will stop. Its that simple. The US has now acquired drones and other sophisticated weapons in which we can take you out and cause all kinds of unnatural problems for you. You can then go to muslim heaven and get 72 little virgin boys to play with.

Oh by the way, allah does not exist, islam is one of the stupidest religions on this entire planet. All of you muslims are brainwashed from childhood from being forced to pray 5 times a day. I've been in Egypt and other Islamic countries and because of islam, you are the dirtiest, most uneducated, poorest countries on the planet.

You should either consider Atheism or another religion that allows you to think...instead of praying and killing people all the time. There is no allah and never has been.

I know some former muslim and arab doctors and they don't believe in this allah crap. Why? Because they went to school and became educated. Try it, I promise you nothing bad will happen to you if you stop being religious and learn how to think and live in the real world.

The real world is ready to accept you if you stop acting like crazy people.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 11:26 PM, muhammad tushar <tushar....@gmail.com> wrote:

Warning  to the Christian and Non Muslim world!

We (Muslims) are inviting you to stop oppression on the Muslims. Don't you see the condition of your country? You are under the grate dissatisfaction of Allah for tormenting the Muslims of the whole world. As a result, different kinds of chaos and confusion, unnatural deaths and severe economic recessions including natural disasters like flash floods, snowfalls, tornados, wild fires and earthquakes of unusual magnitude are occurring in your country. You shall have more and more troubles! No way out! We invite you, refrain yourself from all those, Do Tawbah (repent) and convert to Muslims!  Still time is there.

Courtesy

Tahjib-Tamuddun Department

Rajarbag Shareef, Dhaka-1217

BANGLADESH

www.al-ihsan.net      www.al-baiyinaat.net

Ian Betts

<ianbetts84@gmail.com>
Mar 16, 2012, 11:15:28 AM3/16/12
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com
That is just the way you were with the Russians and Vietnam. Does not appear to make friends of win wars.
--
Ian

philosophy

<catswhiskers09@gmail.com>
Mar 16, 2012, 8:15:12 PM3/16/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
DEAR JUDY

I am an Atheist, so can see through this nonsense.
Please read what I have written below:

When you stop blowing people up, including your own children, we will
stop.
Its that simple. The Muslims have now acquired sophisticated
weapons and we can take you out and cause all kinds of unnatural
problems for you. You can then go to Christian heaven and sit on
the right hand of God.

Oh by the way, God does not exist, and Christianity is one of the
stupidest
religions on this entire planet. All of you Christians are brainwashed
from
childhood. I've been in the USA and
other Christian countries and because of your God, you are the
dirtiest, most
uneducated, poorest countries on the planet. (Note the latest
educational
statistics.)

You should consider Christianity that allows you to
think...instead of praying and killing people all the time. There is
no
God and never has been.

Now, I have changed your words a bit to fit into the Christian mold
because this is how a lot of Christians think.

Judy, you can't wrap all Muslims up in one lump - that is not fair.
Have you ever been to UNE? There are some countries about which
you can't describe in the manner you have, so I really do doubt if you
have been to them.

There are fanatics everywhere - Jews, Muslims and Christians. So
with all due respect, I think you need to zero in on them - not on an
entire religion.