The fact that there is absolutely NO evidence for God's existence PROVES God exists because only God has the power to erase all proof. And you still haven't explained the dead planets. Only God can stop life from randomly appearing.

TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp

<XL5@operamail.com>
Apr 28, 2012, 2:52:42 AM4/28/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
The fact that there is absolutely NO evidence for God's existence
PROVES God exists because only God has the power to erase all proof.

And you still haven't explained the dead planets. Only God can stop
life from randomly appearing.

Ian Betts

<ianbetts84@gmail.com>
Apr 28, 2012, 3:38:13 AM4/28/12
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com
That's witchcraft TC, are you getting the two confused.

That is not in the bible so we must assume you make it up as you go along.

Ian

philosophy

<catswhiskers09@gmail.com>
Apr 28, 2012, 3:43:05 AM4/28/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
Now that sounds like a True Christian's circular thinking.........
Makes as much sense as anything else you have said
I suppose...........

On Apr 28, 4:52 pm, "TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp"

lawrey

<lawrenceel@btinternet.com>
Apr 28, 2012, 10:06:00 AM4/28/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
TC,

Apart from the nonsense of existence. What god are you proposing
as existing? Is it the biblical god-thing?

On Apr 28, 7:52 am, "TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp"

Neil Kelsey

<neil.m.kelsey@gmail.com>
Apr 28, 2012, 10:11:37 AM4/28/12
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com
Meh. You can do better than this.

Observer

<mayorskid@gmail.com>
May 3, 2012, 1:36:19 PM5/3/12
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Apr 27, 11:52 pm, "TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp"
Observer

I am afraid you have got us there!

Your logic is so superlative that I have decided to run for Pope,
and If I do well in the upcoming election I shall announce my intent
to run for God at a later date.

And If I am elected, I shall see to those dead planets straight away.

Now let's see, what is it you want done with them?

Oh ya , Keep them dead , Right?

Psychonomist

zencycle

<zencycle@bikerider.com>
May 3, 2012, 2:03:33 PM5/3/12
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com
HOCUS POCUS.....ABRACADABRA....(POOF!).........Aw shit......

Steve in Virginia

<resurgam167@yahoo.com>
May 3, 2012, 6:13:12 PM5/3/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
You can buy my vote, Your Eminence!

Steve

TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp

<XL5@operamail.com>
May 3, 2012, 6:41:42 PM5/3/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
God is all powerful, all knowing and is active in the world. It
logically follows that God has seen to it His message to the World has
been accurately conveyed thew the ages and correctly translated. So
say otherwise is to deny the existence of God.
__________________
ROMNEY 2012

I can support him

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 3, 2012, 7:29:34 PM5/3/12
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com
Best response :-D. (I'm still chuckling).

--

"To no form of religion is woman indebted for one impulse of freedom..." --Susan B. Anthony

http://newatheism.blogspot.com/

Freethinkers and atheists Google Group

http://groups.google.com/group/FTAA?hl=en

TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp

<XL5@operamail.com>
May 3, 2012, 7:51:20 PM5/3/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
Why would you write such a vile, nasty and malicious lie? I hope you
will take the time and educated yourself because you just come across
as a foulmouthed oddball who is lacking intelligence. More and more
people know

On 3 maio, 20:29, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 3, 2012, 8:40:34 PM5/3/12
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com
Aw. You're getting soft TC. I miss being called a GodMockingMaggot :-(

LL

<llpens3601@gmail.com>
May 3, 2012, 10:09:31 PM5/3/12
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Apr 27, 11:52 pm, "TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp"
<X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
LL. Then that must mean that the fact that there is absolutely no
evidence for thousands of gods' existence proves that thousands of
gods exist because only thousands of gods can have the power to erase
all proof.

Or you could replace the god you believe esists with Allah and you
have not a scintilla of evidence against the existence of Allah or of
thousands of gods.

LL

<llpens3601@gmail.com>
May 3, 2012, 10:13:56 PM5/3/12
to Atheism vs Christianity

LL. I'd vote for you Obs. Since thr Catholic church still counts me
as a Catholic I am definitely qualified to vote.

Observer

<mayorskid@gmail.com>
May 3, 2012, 10:28:03 PM5/3/12
to Atheism vs Christianity

On May 3, 3:41 pm, "TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp"
<X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> God is all powerful, all knowing and is active in the world. It
> logically follows that God has seen to it His message to the World has
> been accurately conveyed thew the ages and correctly translated. So
> say otherwise is to deny the existence of God.
> __________________
> ROMNEY 2012
>
> I can support him

Observer

Do you also support sports, and does that make you an athletic
supporter?

At least that way you would have a set of balls!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !

Psychonomist

Observer

<mayorskid@gmail.com>
May 3, 2012, 10:30:29 PM5/3/12
to Atheism vs Christianity

On May 3, 7:13 pm, LL <llpens3...@gmail.com> wrote:
> LL.  I'd vote for you Obs.  Since thr Catholic church still counts me
> as a Catholic I am definitely qualified to vote.

Ya ! Me to .

Kind of creepy eh?

Regards

Dave

LL

<llpens3601@gmail.com>
May 4, 2012, 2:43:06 AM5/4/12
to Atheism vs Christianity

On May 3, 7:30 pm, Observer <mayors...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 3, 7:13 pm, LL <llpens3...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > LL.  I'd vote for you Obs.  Since thr Catholic church still counts me
> > as a Catholic I am definitely qualified to vote.
>
> Ya ! Me to .
>
> Kind of creepy eh?

LL. Well, the Catholic church would certainly be improved with an
atheist at its helm. I can think of so many ways.

philosophy

<catswhiskers09@gmail.com>
May 4, 2012, 3:19:49 AM5/4/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
The fact that they count who are considered as
"non-practicing catholics" makes one wonder how
many members they actually do have.

Ian Betts

<ianbetts84@gmail.com>
May 4, 2012, 4:33:08 AM5/4/12
On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 11:41 PM, TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp <X...@operamail.com> wrote:
God is all powerful, all knowing and is active in the world. It
logically follows that God has seen to it His message to the World has
been accurately conveyed thew the ages and correctly translated. So
say otherwise is to deny the existence of God.
__________________
ROMNEY 2012

I can support him

So we are lead to believe then that because this God thing cannot ever prove he exists is because he hides it from us all.
So how do those that want to believe find that all out from reading a bible???

Come on you make it all up now don't you  ??

On 3 maio, 14:36, Observer <mayors...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 27, 11:52 pm, "TRUECRISTIAN  ]white-caucasian wasp"
>
> <X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> > The fact that there is absolutely NO evidence for God's existence
> > PROVES God exists because only God has the power to erase all proof.
>
> > And you still haven't explained the dead planets. Only God can stop
> > life from randomly appearing.
>
> Observer
>
> I am afraid you have got us there!
>
>  Your logic is so superlative  that I have decided to run for Pope,
> and If I do well in the upcoming  election I shall announce my intent
> to run for God at a later date.
>
> And If I am  elected, I shall see to those dead planets straight away.
>
> Now let's see, what is it you want done with them?
>
> Oh ya , Keep them dead , Right?
>
> Psychonomist

Ian

Birric Forcella

<erniecat1@gmail.com>
May 4, 2012, 5:22:35 AM5/4/12
to Atheism vs Christianity

Do you mean to say that the all-powerful god erased all evidence so
that now it looks like there never was a god who needed to bother to
erase the evidence?

Better explanations rule!

Birric Forcella

ranjit_mathews@yahoo.com

<ranjit_mathews@yahoo.com>
May 4, 2012, 5:36:31 AM5/4/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
On May 3, 6:41 pm, "TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp"
<X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> God is all powerful, all knowing and is active in the world. It
> logically follows that God has seen to it His message to the World has
> been accurately conveyed thew the ages and correctly translated. So
> say otherwise is to deny the existence of God.

Romney's statement implies that the Koran, Vedas, etc. are accurate.

philosophy

<catswhiskers09@gmail.com>
May 4, 2012, 7:12:18 AM5/4/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
Ah Birric
I see you have just met our resident POE.
Enjoy the posts.

TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp

<XL5@operamail.com>
May 4, 2012, 1:37:51 PM5/4/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
Why would anyone want to replace the real living God with an obvious
construct made up by a desert-dwelling savage high on drugs in a cave
to explain what he doesn't really understand and to manipulate people
into fighting a war to exterminate people he didn't like?

I can see how all the many many entirely fabricated gods over the
millennia might confuse a person not raised to simply ignore them as
irrelevant but when you do that and just focus on the one true living
God your eyes are opened. Oh come on. Just look at those "gods", like
Zeus. Some old guy living in the sky using lighting bolts to strike
down anyone he disproves of and when that doesn't work drowns the
whole planet in a fit of rage.

Does that sound believable to you? NO! That's why our Heavenly Father
God is the TRUE God. So you admit it: You have no proof that God does
not exist.

Thank you for finally being honest.

LL

<llpens3601@gmail.com>
May 4, 2012, 2:07:36 PM5/4/12
to Atheism vs Christianity

On May 4, 10:37 am, "TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp"
<X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> Why would anyone want to replace the real living God with an obvious
> construct made up by a desert-dwelling savage high on drugs in a cave
> to explain what he doesn't really understand and to manipulate people
> into fighting a war to exterminate people he didn't like?
>
> I can see how all the many many entirely fabricated gods over the
> millennia might confuse a person not raised to simply ignore them as
> irrelevant but when you do that and just focus on the one true living
> God your eyes are opened. Oh come on. Just look at those "gods", like
> Zeus. Some old guy living in the sky using lighting bolts to strike
> down anyone he disproves of and when that doesn't work drowns the
> whole planet in a fit of rage.
>
> Does that sound believable to you? NO! That's why our Heavenly Father
> God is the TRUE God. So you admit it: You have no proof that God does
> not exist.

LL. Oh, yes. The Christian god isn't "some old guy living in the sky
using lightening bolts (or tornadoes, tidal waves or volcanoes) to
strike down anyone who disapproves of and when that doesn't work
drowns the whole planet in a fit of rage." Add to that a god who
creates a human son who is born of a virgin to "save the world" who is
executed and rises bodily into heaven. That's MUCH more believable by
sane people!

You have no proof that any god exists, neither Zeus nor the biblical
god. They are all figments of someone's sick imagination.

Ian Betts

<ianbetts84@gmail.com>
May 4, 2012, 6:46:09 PM5/4/12
On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 6:37 PM, TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp <X...@operamail.com> wrote:
[...]

You have absolutely no proof he does exist and as you claim he does the onus to prove your case is yours.

--
Ian

ancientofdays15@yahoo.com

<ancientofdays15@yahoo.com>
May 4, 2012, 8:07:55 PM5/4/12

On Friday, May 4, 2012 10:37:51 AM UTC-7, TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp wrote:
[...]

I'll believe in God and prayer when a vets amputated leg is restored,  the current God only has the power to cure the flue and find parking places,....so I am told.

> > atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com.
> > atheism-vs-christianity+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 4, 2012, 8:13:29 PM5/4/12
On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 8:07 PM, ancient...@yahoo.com <ancient...@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]

Good point and welcome to AvC.

TC is our resident POE. At least some of us believe he's a Poe. Lol

--

"To no form of religion is woman indebted for one impulse of freedom..." --Susan B. Anthony

"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad." --Brian O'Driscoll

ancientofdays15@yahoo.com

<ancientofdays15@yahoo.com>
May 4, 2012, 10:13:01 PM5/4/12

On Friday, May 4, 2012 5:13:29 PM UTC-7, Trance Gemini wrote:

[...]

With consideration to Poe's law,  John chapter 14, verses 12 through 14, Jesus tells all of us just how easy prayer can be:
    "I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." [ref]
Look at how direct this statement is: "You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Obviously then, the Bible is not true or Jesus lies!

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 4, 2012, 10:30:39 PM5/4/12
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com
No doubt :-D. Funny story.

A guy set up a web site where he used that quote, made the argument that it meant that Christians were obligated to not refuse any requests; then said he wanted money and all Christians were obligated to pay out.

Apparently he did quite well for himself. ;-D

Not that I'm suggesting doing such a thing, but it would be interesting to know how Christians here would respond to that.

Might be an interesting thread for you to start.

Wish I could find the link but it was a couple of years ago and so the link is long gone.

TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp

<XL5@operamail.com>
May 5, 2012, 7:15:09 PM5/5/12
to Atheism vs Christianity

Spewing your rabid bile at us and telling us 'You have no proof that
any god exists, neither Zeus nor the biblical god' does not amount to
your proof.

Lets face it Tom, you can't provide any proof that God doesn't exist
can you?

By the way lightning is spelt 'lightning' not 'lightening'. Lightening
is stuff you use to lighten something.

All the best
__________________
Genesis 6:8
But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Genesis 7:5
And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp

<XL5@operamail.com>
May 5, 2012, 7:15:31 PM5/5/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
Just because you personally find the idea of a risen saviour who
temporarily died so we could be washed clean of sin in His blood and
join Him in heaven so long as we heeded His warnings about how not to
behave and praise Him sufficiently absurd does not mean it didn't
happen.

You're doing it wrong.

TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp

<XL5@operamail.com>
May 5, 2012, 7:16:11 PM5/5/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
I was once a nonbeliever like you so I know how you feel. You have
probably come to where you are from using logic, so I can help you
find Jesus through logic like I did. First, if Jesus wasn't real, how
could he perform the miracles He does, that cannot be done by people?
Can you make yourself invisible? I once watched David Copperfield make
himself invisible for less than one minute, but Jesus was able to do
it for thousands of years, a feat yet to be accomplished by any mortal
human!

philosophy

<catswhiskers09@gmail.com>
May 5, 2012, 9:57:26 PM5/5/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
TC
"Wash" with "blood" would be pretty bloody filthy and smelly
if you ask me. Can't you find a better way to get clean :-)

On May 6, 9:15 am, "TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp"

philosophy

<catswhiskers09@gmail.com>
May 5, 2012, 10:04:02 PM5/5/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
Gee TC you are all heart.
Now let's see...............
What miracles DOES poor dead Jesus currently perform?
I have no proof he performed any miracles even those
mentioned in the bible. Oh, the walking on water is an easy
one to perform, didn't you know? Even I could do that one
if I was so inclined. It's called being slight of foot.

Can I make myself invisible? Yup, go behind a curtain or
into the next room.

You say Jesus has made himself invisible for thousands of
years. TC when your corpse is rotting (in JCs case rotted)
in a grave, you are invisible to sight because you are
elsewhere, with the worms.

I disagree that a mortal human has not accomplished the same
feat. Every human who has died since Jesus' died has done
exactly that - they are invisible to the naked eye of a currently
living human being - same thing.

On May 6, 9:16 am, "TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp"

LL

<llpens3601@gmail.com>
May 5, 2012, 11:09:43 PM5/5/12
to Atheism vs Christianity

On May 5, 4:15 pm, "TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp"
<X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> Spewing your rabid bile at us and telling us 'You have no proof that
> any god exists, neither Zeus nor the biblical god' does not amount to
> your proof.
>
> Lets face it Tom, you can't provide any proof that God doesn't exist
> can you?

LL. Can you prove that Zeus or Thor do not exist? Please do. We'll
use the same method to prove your god does not exist. It should be
easy once you show us how.

LL

<llpens3601@gmail.com>
May 5, 2012, 11:14:20 PM5/5/12

<X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> Just because you personally find the idea of a risen saviour who
> temporarily died so we could be washed clean of sin in His blood and
> join Him in heaven so long as we heeded His warnings about how not to
> behave and praise Him sufficiently absurd does not mean it didn't
> happen.

LL. Just because you find the idea believable doesn't mean it did
happen, either.

> You're doing it wrong.

LL. You are the one who's doing it wrong. You have no understanding
of empirical evidence. Presumably, you think you have no need for it
either. Just don't move.

LL

<llpens3601@gmail.com>
May 5, 2012, 11:16:14 PM5/5/12
to Atheism vs Christianity

On May 5, 4:16 pm, "TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp"
<X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> I was once a nonbeliever like you so I know how you feel. You have
> probably come to where you are from using logic, so I can help you
> find Jesus through logic like I did. First, if Jesus wasn't real, how
> could he perform the miracles He does, that cannot be done by people?
> Can you make yourself invisible? I once watched David Copperfield make
> himself invisible for less than one minute, but Jesus was able to do
> it for thousands of years, a feat yet to be accomplished by any mortal
> human!

LL. Allah performs miracles, too, according to the Koran. And he
makes himself just as invisible as your god. Does that make him real?

LL

<llpens3601@gmail.com>
May 5, 2012, 11:18:12 PM5/5/12
to Atheism vs Christianity

On May 5, 7:04 pm, philosophy <catswhisker...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Gee TC you are all heart.
> Now let's see...............
> What miracles DOES poor dead Jesus currently perform?
> I have no proof he performed any miracles even those
> mentioned in the bible. Oh, the walking on water is an easy
> one to perform, didn't you know?  Even I could do that one
> if I was so inclined.  It's called being slight of foot.
>
> Can I make myself invisible?  Yup, go behind a curtain or
> into the next room.
>
> You say Jesus has made himself invisible for thousands of
> years.  TC when your corpse is rotting (in JCs case rotted)
> in a grave, you are invisible to sight because you are
> elsewhere, with the worms.
>
> I disagree that a mortal human has not accomplished the same
> feat.  Every human who has died since Jesus' died has done
> exactly that - they are invisible to the naked eye of a currently
> living human being - same thing.

LL. Besides that, the real trick is to make himself visible
occasionally. Zeus could do that.

philosophy

<catswhiskers09@gmail.com>
May 5, 2012, 11:51:03 PM5/5/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
Especially if he was intending to impregnate
a virgin, chuckle.

In fact, weren't there "many" children born of
and from, the Gods?

Ian Betts

<ianbetts84@gmail.com>
May 6, 2012, 3:00:55 AM5/6/12
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com
TC if you believe its your duty to prove it to us not us to prove anything because we have nothing to prove.

TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp

<XL5@operamail.com>
May 8, 2012, 8:47:29 AM5/8/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
Yes, we have free will.

Think of it this way:

You can choose to obey the speed limit, or you can choose to
recklessly speed through a residential neighborhood at 100MPH. Yes?

And if you are caught doing so, you will get a ticket, or perhaps have
your driver's license taken away. These are the consequences of your
freely-chosen actions.

God presented His Law in the Bible. You can choose to obey it or not.

If you choose not to obey it, God WILL catch you. There's no "if". He
knows what you will do before you decide, since He knows the future.

The consequence for disobedience is an eternity being burned alive in
God's Lake of Fire. .

Neil Kelsey

<neil.m.kelsey@gmail.com>
May 8, 2012, 8:57:29 AM5/8/12

On Tuesday, May 8, 2012 5:47:29 AM UTC-7, TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp wrote:
Yes, we have free will.

Think of it this way:

You can choose to obey the speed limit, or you can choose to
recklessly speed through a residential neighborhood at 100MPH. Yes?

And if you are caught doing so, you will get a ticket, or perhaps have
your driver's license taken away. These are the consequences of your
freely-chosen actions.

God presented His Law in the Bible. You can choose to obey it or not.

If you choose not to obey it, God WILL catch you. There's no "if". He
knows what you will do before you decide, since He knows the future.

The consequence for disobedience is an eternity being burned alive in
God's Lake of Fire. .

That's the equivalent of an eternity being burned alive in a lake of fire for a speeding ticket.

> > > --
> > > Ian
>
> > --

Ian Betts

<ianbetts84@gmail.com>
May 8, 2012, 10:45:57 AM5/8/12
On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 1:47 PM, TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp <X...@operamail.com> wrote:
Yes, we have free will.

Think of it this way:

You can choose to obey the speed limit, or you can choose to
recklessly speed through a residential neighborhood at 100MPH. Yes?

And if you are caught doing so, you will get a ticket, or perhaps have
your driver's license taken away. These are the consequences of your
freely-chosen actions.

God presented His Law in the Bible. You can choose to obey it or not.

If you choose not to obey it, God WILL catch you. There's no "if". He
knows what you will do before you decide, since He knows the future.

The consequence for disobedience is an eternity being burned alive in
God's Lake of Fire. .

Hell fire and brimstone is the old story that no one believe but those who depend on old bible stories written by man.

--
Ian

TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp

<XL5@operamail.com>
May 8, 2012, 11:09:33 AM5/8/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
I do not question the idea of hell, which the Bible describes as a
“lake of fire” (Revelation 19:20; 20:14). The Bible is very clear
about the fact that God will punish the wicked with fire. However, I
simply cannot imagine a merciful God continuing to give the wicked
immortality just so they can scream in pain throughout all eternity.

We look with loathing on Hitler, who killed six million Jews in the
gas chambers of Auschwitz and similar prison camps. But Hitler at
least eventually put his victims out of their misery. God of hell
never lets up. He keeps human beings artificially alive so that they
can go on suffering throughout the ceaseless ages of eternity. That
view of God is simply beyond my comprehension. It’s a total merciful
and just God that I read about in the Bible.

Yes, God is in charge of hell. But it will last for a very short time,
and then it will all be over. God will create “a new heaven and a new
earth” (Revelation 21:1), in which those who have trusted in Him and
obeyed Him will live throughout the ceaseless ages of eternity. And
they won’t have to wonder whether their merciful God is laughing at
the wicked suffering indescribable pain in some remote part of the
universe and refusing to relieve them of their suffering.

LL

<llpens3601@gmail.com>
May 8, 2012, 11:11:25 AM5/8/12
to Atheism vs Christianity

On May 8, 5:47 am, "TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp"
<X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> Yes, we have free will.
>
> Think of it this way:
>
> You can choose to obey the speed limit, or you can choose to
> recklessly speed through a residential neighborhood at 100MPH. Yes?
>
> And if you are caught doing so, you will get a ticket, or perhaps have
> your driver's license taken away. These are the consequences of your
> freely-chosen actions.
>
> God presented His Law in the Bible. You can choose to obey it or not.
>
> If you choose not to obey it, God WILL catch you. There's no "if". He
> knows what you will do before you decide, since He knows the future.
>
> The consequence for disobedience is an eternity being burned alive in
> God's Lake of Fire.

LL. If all that is true and your god created us, he created us with
the abilty and the propensity to "sin" so your god wants man to burn
in a lake of fire. This is what he wants, who are we to frustrate his
desires? He could just throw everyone in the lake of fire, no matter
what, or he could do away with such sadistic ideas if he was truly
good and wanted to avoid such horror. Instead he plays sadistic games.

TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp

<XL5@operamail.com>
May 8, 2012, 11:13:22 AM5/8/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
In their pure form, Christianity and science are interested in the
same thing - the truth. Many Christian scientists struggle daily
between the facts of the universe and the tradition they are told they
must accept because of their faith. Many unbelievers never come to a
saving knowledge of Jesus Christ because they cannot settle the
differences between the traditional interpretation of Genesis and the
universe God has created.

The fossil records indicate that life began as simple bacteria type
cells and became more and more complex as creation progressed. This
does not mean naturalistic evolution is true. It is a theory.
Microevolution does explain much of the variations within a species -
different types of finches for instance. Macroevolution's ability to
produce through natural selection or mutations novel organs or a
change in body plan is not proven fact. On the contrary, the fossil
records show that species generally appear suddenly and remain
basically stable throughout their existence. The missing link is still
missing. It does not exist. (more on this subject later - if you are
an evolutionist don't tune out just yet!)

Only two extreme voices are being heard on this matter. They seek to
silence and eliminate one another. From their viewpoint the earth is
6,000 years old or there is no God (at least not the God of the
Bible). There is a solution. The truth of the universe can be
harmonized with the truth of the Bible.

TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp

<XL5@operamail.com>
May 8, 2012, 11:22:52 AM5/8/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
What is the difference between a boy scout and a Jew?
A boy scout comes back from camp

Neil Kelsey

<neil.m.kelsey@gmail.com>
May 8, 2012, 11:38:22 AM5/8/12

On Tuesday, May 8, 2012 8:13:22 AM UTC-7, TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp wrote:
In their pure form, Christianity and science are interested in the
same thing - the truth. Many Christian scientists struggle daily
between the facts of the universe and the tradition they are told they
must accept because of their faith. Many unbelievers never come to a
saving knowledge of Jesus Christ because they cannot settle the
differences between the traditional interpretation of Genesis and the
universe God has created.

Wrong. No unbelievers think that God created the universe so it is impossible for them to struggle with Biblical interpretations. Now call me a fag.

The fossil records indicate that life began as simple bacteria type
cells

Wrong. Cells came along long after life originated. Viruses (for instance) don't have cell membranes.

and became more and more complex as creation progressed. This
does not mean naturalistic evolution is true. It is a theory.

Evolution is a theory in the same way that the theory of gravity is a theory.

Microevolution does explain much of the variations within a species -
different types of finches for instance.

Different types of finches are different species, by definition.

Macroevolution's ability to
produce through natural selection or mutations novel organs or a
change in body plan is not proven fact.

Yes it is.

On the contrary, the fossil
records show that species generally appear suddenly and remain
basically stable throughout their existence. The missing link is still
missing.

On the contrary, every fossil is a missing link.

It does not exist. (more on this subject later - if you are
an evolutionist don't tune out just yet!)

Only two extreme voices are being heard on this matter. They seek to
silence and eliminate one another. From their viewpoint the earth is
6,000 years old or there is no God (at least not the God of the
Bible). There is a solution. The truth of the universe can be
harmonized with the truth of the Bible.

The Bible contradicts objective reality, therefore the Bible is false.

And you didn't address my comment, which is that punishing atheists by roasting them for eternity (you seemed gleeful about that) for disobeying someone none of us can see or hear is the equivalent of being roasted for eternity for a speeding ticket. It's not justice. But thanks for being one of the few Christians that will actually admit that God engages in the act of torture. You're a credit to your religion.

TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp

<XL5@operamail.com>
May 8, 2012, 12:08:55 PM5/8/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
It is contended by many that ours is a Christian government, founded
upon the Bible, and that all who look upon the book as false or
foolish
are destroying the foundation of our country

Our Constitution was framed, to declare and uphold the deity of
Christ

> >http://groups.google.com/group/atheism-vs-christianity?hl=en.

> mais »

TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp

<XL5@operamail.com>
May 8, 2012, 12:14:05 PM5/8/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
TTTTTTTThe worst thing about the Lake of Fire won't be the flames of
torment, the darkness, the gnashing of teeth, or the screams of the
damned. No, the worst thing about Hell will be that it NEVER ENDS!
The second death is irreversible. A lot of believers mistake the
second death for spiritual death. The truth is that you are ALREADY
spiritually dead if you haven never been born-again. If you die in
your sins without Christ, then you will be cast into the lake of Fire,
which is the second death (Revelation 21:8). Even after one trillion
years (i.e., 1,000,000,000,000 years!), your eternity in the flames
and torments of Hell won't even have begun. Think about that for a
moment, please! Are you willing to risk spending all eternity,
WITHOUT END, burning in the flames of Hell? Why would you take such a
chance?

I hear unsaved people bragging that they want to go to Hell to party.
I can assure you that no one will be enjoying Hell even in the least
degree! Hell will be a place of God's flaming vengeance, because you
deliberately rejected His free gift of eternal life (2nd Thessalonians
1:8). Romans 6:23 states... "For the wages of sin is death; but the
gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." I also
think one of the most painful things about Hell is going to be the
knowledge that you could have went to Heaven for FREE, but you
arrogantly and defiantly spit in God's face by rejecting Christ as
your Savior. Why go to Hell when you don't have to? Going to Heaven
doesn't require you to live a religious life. You don't have to give
up anything to be saved, not even your unbelief. In Mark 9:24 we
read, "And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said
with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief." The father had
faith in spite of his doubt, and the Lord healed his son. I don't
care how much doubt you may have, if you REPENT (i.e., turn) in your
heart to the Lord Jesus Christ for forgiveness of your sins, He will
save you. How much faith do you need to be saved? ... just enough to
obey the Gospel and trust upon the Lord, "For whosoever shall call
upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." One of the worst things
about Hell will be the awareness that you could have gone to Heaven
simply by believing upon Jesus as your Savior, but you said "NO"! In
John 14:6 Jesus adamantly declares, "I am the way, the truth, and the
life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." It's Jesus or Hell.

Please don't go to Hell. If you do, you will spend eternity there,
with NO HOPE of escape--not today, not tomorrow, not
100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
years from now!!!!!!! And to think, you could have gone to Heaven,
simply by placing your faith in Jesus, who shed His precious blood to
take away all your sins... "Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not
redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain
conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the
precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without
spot" (1st Peter 1:18,19). Will the Lake of Fire be your eternal
doom?

Neil Kelsey

<neil.m.kelsey@gmail.com>
May 8, 2012, 12:34:51 PM5/8/12
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, May 8, 2012 9:08:55 AM UTC-7, TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp wrote:

* snipped non sequitur *

Once again you didn't address my comment, which is that punishing atheists by roasting them for eternity (you seemed gleeful about that) for disobeying someone none of us can see or hear is the equivalent of being roasted for eternity for a speeding ticket. It's not justice. Or rather, it's the justice of a psychopathic dictator of the highest order. God makes Colonel Gadhafi look like an amateur.

> >http://groups.google.com/group/atheism-vs-christianity?hl=en.

LL

<llpens3601@gmail.com>
May 8, 2012, 12:44:14 PM5/8/12
to Atheism vs Christianity

On May 8, 8:13 am, "TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp"
<X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> In their pure form, Christianity and science are interested in the
> same thing - the truth. Many Christian scientists struggle daily
> between the facts of the universe and the tradition they are told they
> must accept because of their faith. Many unbelievers never come to a
> saving knowledge of Jesus Christ because they cannot settle the
> differences between the traditional interpretation of Genesis and the
> universe God has created.
>
> The fossil records indicate that life began as simple bacteria type
> cells and became more and more complex as creation progressed. This
> does not mean naturalistic evolution is true. It is a theory.
> Microevolution does explain much of the variations within a species -
> different types of finches for instance. Macroevolution's ability to
> produce through natural selection or mutations novel organs or a
> change in body plan is not proven fact. On the contrary, the fossil
> records show that species generally appear suddenly and remain
> basically stable throughout their existence. The missing link is still
> missing. It does not exist. (more on this subject later - if you are
> an evolutionist don't tune out just yet!)
>
> Only two extreme voices are being heard on this matter. They seek to
> silence and eliminate one another. From their viewpoint the earth is
> 6,000 years old or there is no God (at least not the God of the
> Bible). There is a solution. The truth of the universe can be
> harmonized with the truth of the Bible.

LL. You cannot "harmonize" the truth of the universe with mythology.
It's an impossibility.

LL

<llpens3601@gmail.com>
May 8, 2012, 12:51:09 PM5/8/12
to Atheism vs Christianity

On May 8, 9:08 am, "TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp"
<X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> It is contended by many that ours is a Christian government, founded
> upon the Bible, and that all who look upon the book as false or
> foolish
> are destroying the foundation of our country
>
> Our Constitution was framed, to declare and uphold the deity of
> Christ

LL. If that were true, though it is a riduculous atatement to make.
Why did tgey create the establishment clause? If the founders truly
wanted this to be "a Christian government' founded upon the bible, and
that all who look upon the book as false or foolish" are ibdeed
destroying the foundation of our country, why would they have been so
stupid as to create the establishment clause and say that everyone has
freedom of religion? And why did that same government say the United
States was NOT a Christian nation in the Treaty of Tripoli?

> > > Google...
>
> read more »

Timbo

<thcustom@sbcglobal.net>
May 8, 2012, 2:19:48 PM5/8/12

On Tuesday, May 8, 2012 11:22:52 AM UTC-4, TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp wrote:
What is the difference between a boy scout and a Jew?
A boy scout comes back from camp

 Both having been some-what molested. Either molested sexually or by some ignorant religious imperialism.

LL

<llpens3601@gmail.com>
May 9, 2012, 1:49:08 AM5/9/12

<X...@OPERAMAIL.COM> wrote:
> Just because you personally find the idea of a risen saviour who
> temporarily died so we could be washed clean of sin in His blood and
> join Him in heaven so long as we heeded His warnings about how not to
> behave and praise Him sufficiently absurd does not mean it didn't
> happen.

LL. Just because you don't believe that there is no god but Allah and
Mohammad is his messenger doesn't mean it isn't true.

> You're doing it wrong.

LL. I'm afraid it's you who is doing it wrong.

LL

<llpens3601@gmail.com>
May 9, 2012, 1:55:12 AM5/9/12
to Atheism vs Christianity

On May 8, 9:14 am, "TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp"
LL. Oh, wow, I'm really worried. You're quaking in your boots, aren't
you, you poor deluded fool.

> read more »

Timbo

<thcustom@sbcglobal.net>
May 10, 2012, 11:37:22 AM5/10/12

On Tuesday, May 8, 2012 8:47:29 AM UTC-4, TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp wrote:
Yes, we have free will.

Think of it this way:

You can choose to obey the speed limit, or you can choose to
recklessly speed through a residential neighborhood at 100MPH. Yes?

  No. Absolutely no! Unless you have made it a point to question all that has been determined pre- making of said decision, there is no way to know if you in fact made a free-will decision.

And if you are caught doing so, you will get a ticket, or perhaps have
your driver's license taken away. These are the consequences of your
freely-chosen actions.

  Or so you ignorantly assumed.

God presented His Law in the Bible. You can choose to obey it or not.

  Humans wrote the Bible, you fool. There is no evidence of a spirit causing them to write bla bla bla  Show your evidence!

If you choose not to obey it, God WILL catch you. There's no "if". He
knows what you will do before you decide, since He knows the future.

Some fear bullshit from a peithora  of fear bullshit told to a small community of Jews in attempt to
sway them into a religious cult. Wake the hell up and learn the evidence.

The consequence for disobedience is an eternity being burned alive in
God's Lake of Fire. .

 With feet a wiggling in the air. Fuc, Edger Allen Poe was much better at it.

> > > --
> > > Ian
>
> > --

TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp

<XL5@operamail.com>
May 11, 2012, 3:46:51 AM5/11/12
to Atheism vs Christianity
Thanks for the reply. After you finish fucking your mother sniff your
fingers and smell the other 5 guys in front of you.

On 4 maio, 21:13, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 8:07 PM, ancientofday...@yahoo.com <
>

> ancientofday...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Friday, May 4, 2012 10:37:51 AM UTC-7, TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian
> > wasp wrote:
>
> >> Why would anyone want to replace the real living God with an obvious
> >> construct made up by a desert-dwelling savage high on drugs in a cave
> >> to explain what he doesn't really understand and to manipulate people
> >> into fighting a war to exterminate people he didn't like?
>
> >> I can see how all the many many entirely fabricated gods over the
> >> millennia might confuse a person not raised to simply ignore them as
> >> irrelevant but when you do that and just focus on the one true living
> >> God your eyes are opened. Oh come on. Just look at those "gods", like
> >> Zeus. Some old guy living in the sky using lighting bolts to strike
> >> down anyone he disproves of and when that doesn't work drowns the
> >> whole planet in a fit of rage.
>
> >> Does that sound believable to you? NO! That's why our Heavenly Father
> >> God is the TRUE God. So you admit it: You have no proof that God does
> >> not exist.
>
> >> Thank you for finally being honest.
>
> > I'll believe in God and prayer when a vets amputated leg is restored,  the
> > current God only has the power to cure the flue and find parking
> > places,....so I am told.
>
> Good point and welcome to AvC.
>
> TC is our resident POE. At least some of us believe he's a Poe. Lol
>
> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Poe's+Law
>
> --
>
> "To no form of religion is woman indebted for one impulse of freedom..."
> --Susan B. Anthony
>
> "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a
> fruit salad." --Brian O'Driscoll
>
> http://newatheism.blogspot.com/
>
> Freethinkers and atheists Google Group
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/FTAA?hl=en

Ian Betts

<ianbetts84@gmail.com>
May 11, 2012, 4:22:26 AM5/11/12
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com
You really are a nasty piece of crap TC.

Are you also annal retentive, you need to get it checked out soon.

Ian

jesus is go back

<xl7@operamail.com>
May 11, 2012, 4:38:14 AM5/11/12
to Atheism vs Christianity

RUDE

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 11, 2012, 6:54:37 AM5/11/12
On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 3:46 AM, TRUECRISTIAN ]white-caucasian wasp <X...@operamail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the reply. After you finish fucking your mother sniff your
fingers and smell the other 5 guys in front of you.

Much better TC!

I was afraid you were losing your touch for a moment there.

I *still* miss being called a "GodMockingMaggot" though :-(

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
May 11, 2012, 6:56:30 AM5/11/12
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com
10/10 POE points!

LL

<llpens3601@gmail.com>
May 11, 2012, 2:51:02 PM5/11/12
to Atheism vs Christianity

On May 11, 1:38 am, jesus is go back <x...@operamail.com> wrote:
> RUDE

LL. Just typical of true believers. Their minds have been destroyed
by religion. TC is an excellent example of the destructuion.