ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ

student13

<pairamblr@gmail.com>
Feb 19, 2011, 8:53:48 AM2/19/11
to Atheism vs Christianity
I received following thru an email today. I do not have site ref or
the name of the paper which (supposed to)
published it. May be some of you already know this, or may be this is
just a fake article by interested people.

Your thoughts will, indeed be educative to people like me.

thanks and cheers
st13

ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ

The following is a copy of an article written by Spanish writer
Sebastian Vilar Rodriguez and published in a Spanish newspaper on Jan.
15, 2008. It doesn't take much imagination to extrapolate the message
to the rest of Europe - and possibly to the rest of the world.

REMEMBER AS YOU READ -- IT WAS IN A SPANISH PAPER
Date: Tue. 15 January 2008 14:30

ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ By Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez

I walked down the street in Barcelona , and suddenly discovered a
terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz .. We killed six million
Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned
a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen
people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people
who changed the world.

The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life:
science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of
the world. These are the people we burned.

And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove
to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened
our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and
ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and
poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families
with pride.

They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities
into the third world, drowning in filth and crime.

Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they
plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.

And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical
hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for
backwardness and superstition.

We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and
their talent for a better future for their children, their determined
clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for
people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for
our children and theirs.

What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe ...
***********************************

The Global Islamic population is approximately 1,200,000,000; that
is ONE BILLION TWO HUNDRED MILLION or 20% of the world's population.
They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:
1988 - Najib Mahfooz

Peace:
1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat
1990 - Elias James Corey
1994 - Yaser Arafat:
1999 - Ahmed Zewai

Economics:
(zero)

Physics:
(zero)

Medicine:
1960 - Peter Brian Medawar
1998 - Ferid Mourad

TOTAL: 7 SEVEN

The Global Jewish population is approximately 14,000,000; that is
FOURTEEN MILLION or about 0.02% of the world's population. They have
received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:
1910 - Paul Heyse
1927 - Henri Bergson
1958 - Boris Pasternak
1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
1966 - Nelly Sachs
1976 - Saul Bellow
1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
1981 - Elias Canetti
1987 - Joseph Brodsky
1991 - Nadine Gordimer World

Peace:
1911 - Alfred Fried
1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser
1968 - Rene Cassin
1973 - Henry Kissinger
1978 - Menachem Begin
1986 - Elie Wiesel
1994 - Shimon Peres
1994 - Yitzhak Rabin

Physics:
1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson
1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1921 - Albert Einstein
1922 - Niels Bohr
1925 - James Franck
1925 - Gustav Hertz
1943 - Gustav Stern
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
1952 - Felix Bloch
1954 - Max Born
1958 - Igor Tamm
1959 - Emilio Segre
1960 - Donald A. Glaser
1961 - Robert Hofstadter
1961 - Melvin Calvin
1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman
1965 - Julian Schwinger
1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
1971 - Dennis Gabor
1972 - William Howard Stein
1973 - Brian David Josephson
1975 - Benjamin Mottleson
1976 - Burton Richter
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
1978 - Peter L Kapitza
1979 - Stephen Weinberg
1979 - Sheldon Glashow
1979 - Herbert Charles Brown
1980 - Paul Berg
1980 - Walter Gilbert
1981 - Roald Hoffmann
1982 - Aaron Klug
1985 - Albert A. Hauptman
1985 - Jerome Karle
1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
1988 - Robert Huber
1988 - Leon Lederman
1988 - Melvin Schwartz
1988 - Jack Steinberger
1989 - Sidney Altman
1990 - Jerome Friedman
1992 - Rudolph Marcus
1995 - Martin Perl
2000 - Alan J. Heeger

Economics:
1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
1971 - Simon Kuznets
1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
1976 - Milton Friedman
1978 - Herbert A. Simon
1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
1985 - Franco Modigliani
1987 - Robert M. Solow
1990 - Harry Markowitz
1990 - Merton Miller
1992 - Gary Becker
1993 - Robert Fogel

Medicine:
1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
1908 - Paul Erlich
1914 - Robert Barany
1922 - Otto Meyerhof
1930 - Karl Landsteiner
1931 - Otto Warburg
1936 - Otto Loewi
1944 - Joseph Erlanger
1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser
1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
1952 - Selman Abraham Waksman
1953 - Hans Krebs
1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
1958 - Joshua Lederberg
1959 - Arthur Kornberg
1964 - Konrad Bloch
1965 - Francois Jacob
1965 - Andre Lwoff
1967 - George Wald
1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
1969 - Salvador Luria
1970 - Julius Axelrod
1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman
1975 - Howard Martin Temin
1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow
1978 - Daniel Nathans
1980 - Baruj Benacerraf
1984 - Cesar Milstein
1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]
1988 - Gertrude Elion
1989 - Harold Varmus
1991 - Erwin Neher
1991 - Bert Sakmann
1993 - Richard J. Roberts
1993 - Phillip Sharp
1994 - Alfred Gilman
1995 - Edward B. Lewis
1996- Lu RoseIacovino
TOTAL: 129!

The Jews are NOT promoting brain washing children in military
training camps, teaching them how to blow themselves up and cause
maximum deaths of Jews and other non Muslims. The Jews don't hijack
planes, nor kill athletes at the Olympics, or blow themselves up in
German restaurants. There is NOT one single Jew who has destroyed a
church. There is NOT a single Jew who protests by killing people.

The Jews don't traffic slaves, nor have leaders calling for Jihad and
death to all the Infidels.

Perhaps the world's Muslims should consider investing more in
standard education and less in blaming the Jews for all their
problems.

Muslims must ask 'what can they do for humankind' before they demand
that humankind respects them.

Regardless of your feelings about the crisis between Israel and the
Palestinians and Arab neighbors, even if you believe there is more
culpability on Israel 's part, the following two
sentences really say it all:

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more
violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no
more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu

General Eisenhower Warned Us It is a matter of history that when the
Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower,
found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible
photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding
villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the
dead.

He did this because he said in words to this effect:

'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -
because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up
and say that this never happened'

Recently, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its
school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which
claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a
frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how
easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 60 years after the Second World War in Europe
ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of
the, 6 million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and
1,900 Catholic priests who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved,
beaten, experimented on and humiliated' while the German people looked
the other way.

Now, more than ever, with Iran , among others, claiming the Holocaust
to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never
forgets.

This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people. Be a link in the
memorial chain and help distribute this around the world.

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center
'NEVER HAPPENED' because it offends some Muslim in the United States ?

TLC

<tlc.terence@gmail.com>
Feb 19, 2011, 10:22:27 AM2/19/11
to Atheism vs Christianity
student13,

Some of the points in this article are outright lies and a distortion
of facts.

In writing this diatribe against Muslims, I doubt that the writer had
heard of the Palestine Regiment, a unit in which Jew and Muslim fought
side-by-side against Hitler’s Afrika Korps in Libya. In the cemeteries
of El-Alamein lie the dead Muslims, the Mohammeds, the Alis and the
Ismail’s who gave their lives so that Nazism could be defeated. The
cemeteries of Stalingrad bear the names of the young Central Asian
Muslims who lay buried, unable to refute the falsehoods being spread
by fast-food historians. And what about the hundreds of thousands of
Indian Muslims who fought shoulder to shoulder with the Canadians in
Italy and France.

Have you ever heard of Noor-un-Nisa Inayat Khan of Indian Muslim
origin? She was a British Special Operations Executive agent during
the Second World War, and the first female radio operator to be sent
into occupied France to aid the French Resistance and she refused to
leave her comrades and was later arrested, tortured. Noor Inayat Khan
and three other SOE agents Yolande Beekman, Eliane Plewman and
Madeleine Damerment, were moved to the Dachau Concentration Camp. In
the early hours of the morning, 13 September 1944, the four women were
executed by a shot to the head. Their bodies were immediately burned
in the crematorium. An anonymous Dutch prisoner said in 1958 that Noor
Inayat Khan was cruelly beaten by a high-ranking SS officer named
Wilhelm Ruppert before being shot down from behind. Her last word was
"Liberté". She was 30 years old.

Also, I'd like to point out that the Jews in AUSCHWITZ were Europeans
they just had a different religion from the christian Nazi's and at
that time most Muslims and Hindu's lived in third world countries.

Do you find it strange that lots of Euro/Americans have got the Noble
Prizes? May be, it could be because we don't live in poor third world
countries and have had better chances in life!

Also, the UK NEVER debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its
school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population, You do
tend to post untrue racist TRASH!

thea

<thea.nob4@gmail.com>
Feb 19, 2011, 10:34:30 AM2/19/11
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com
Thank you for this article.  It makes us think and use our brains for something other
than the usual hat rack.
May this enlighten us to what is happening, so we can be informed, and do something
about it.
thea

student13

<pairamblr@gmail.com>
Feb 19, 2011, 10:46:12 AM2/19/11
to Atheism vs Christianity
TLC,

Many thanks for your response and thoughts.
You may not know how much more new info I got
by reading your response. And that exactly what I wanted
and I did state in my initial lines ..."educative to people like me".

And I did say that I got it thru an email and I have no idea
the authenticity of the contents, but comments by people like
you does have an impact on readers.

thanks once again and cheers
st13

> read more »

LL

<llpens@aol.com>
Feb 19, 2011, 4:34:35 PM2/19/11
to Atheism vs Christianity
LL: That's an incredible leap without much in the way of evidence.
Obviously European life continued after the Nazi era. That so many
Jews have won important prizes shows that the Nazis did not destroy
European life. To even suggest that they did is an insult to all
decent people in Europe and the rest of the world. To suggest that it
destroyed European life is to suggest that the Nazis were much more
powerful than they were and that all of Europe fell like a house of
cards under their regime and couldn't be revived. THAT is hogwash of
the first degree. The rise of Islam had nothing to do with the Nazis.
It's very likely that it would have happened without the holocaust.

There is never one thing that turns the tide of history.

************************

Lexie

<abeane43103@gmail.com>
Feb 19, 2011, 5:26:36 PM2/19/11
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com
Uhmm, ok then…

On Feb 19, 2011, at 4:34 PM, LL <llp...@aol.com> wrote:

> LL: That's an incredible leap without much in the way of evidence.
> Obviously European life continued after the Nazi era. That so many
> Jews have won important prizes shows that the Nazis did not destroy
> European life. To even suggest that they did is an insult to all
> decent people in Europe and the rest of the world. To suggest that it
> destroyed European life is to suggest that the Nazis were much more
> powerful than they were and that all of Europe fell like a house of

> cards under their regime and couldn't be revived. THAT is hogwash( i
> love that word!!!:)) of

ynot

<ynotamil@gmail.com>
Feb 19, 2011, 6:40:05 PM2/19/11
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Feb 19, 3:53 pm, student13 <pairam...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  TOTAL: 129!

Impressive number
Correct me if I am wrong, but Merril Lynch & Lehman Bros.!! Aren't
they jewish organisations, controlled by jews? Aren't we (the whole
world) in debt to those 2 organisations for starting the current
financial crises? Did they also get a Nobel Prize for what they
started? Probably a big part of the architects of this financial
crises are also jews. Also, Alan Greenspan, the true responsible for
the all mess we are in financially is jew. Thanks to him we are in
such a dire straits that we do not see the end of it.

>  The Jews don't traffic slaves, nor have leaders calling for Jihad and
> death to all the Infidels.

But the jews have behind them, military and financially be biggest
super power in existence.

>  Muslims must ask 'what can they do for humankind' before they demand
> that humankind respects them.

True; but little can they do without a helping hand of a financial
super power. As opposed to the jews that they just flick the fingers
and tons. of US$ falls on their lap.
Oh, you forgot to mention the contribution to science by muslin
culture over the centuries when they ruled most of Europe, Asia and
part of Africa, during the first 1000 years of the christian era.
You can start here:
http://www.1001inventions.com/
Please note: I am not a muslin supported; I just like to call a spade
a spade.

ynot

Alexia Beane

<abeane43103@gmail.com>
Feb 19, 2011, 6:47:02 PM2/19/11
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com
oh great. you people are so crazy. you cant go around saying that a
certain group of people are to blame.

ynot

<ynotamil@gmail.com>
Feb 19, 2011, 7:00:57 PM2/19/11
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Feb 20, 1:47 am, Alexia Beane <abeane43...@gmail.com> wrote:

> oh great. you people are so crazy. you cant go around saying that a
> certain group of people are to blame.

What group of people are you talking about? And blamed for what?

ynot

Lexie

<abeane43103@gmail.com>
Feb 19, 2011, 7:03:10 PM2/19/11
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com
You guys were saying that the Jewish people were to blame for our
financial problems

LL

<llpens@aol.com>
Feb 19, 2011, 8:48:09 PM2/19/11
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Feb 19, 3:40 pm, ynot <ynota...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 19, 3:53 pm, student13 <pairam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >  TOTAL: 129!
>
> Impressive number
> Correct me if I am wrong, but Merril Lynch & Lehman Bros.!! Aren't
> they jewish organisations, controlled by jews?

LL: No. Neither Merrill no Lynch were Jews. Your ignorant anti-
Semitism is screaming, loud and clear.

Message has been deleted

LL

<llpens@aol.com>
Feb 19, 2011, 8:52:37 PM2/19/11
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Feb 19, 3:40 pm, ynot <ynota...@gmail.com> wrote:
LL: You're deluding yourself. You are calling a spade a pitchfork and
you don't know the difference.

***************************************

> ynot

LL

<llpens@aol.com>
Feb 19, 2011, 8:53:57 PM2/19/11
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Feb 19, 4:03 pm, Lexie <abeane43...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You guys were saying that the Jewish people were to blame for our
> financial problems

LL: He knew that, Lexie. He's just playing dumb--and in his case it's
not hard.

Lexie

<abeane43103@gmail.com>
Feb 20, 2011, 12:11:28 AM2/20/11

On Feb 19, 2011, at 8:53 PM, LL <llp...@aol.com> wrote:

> On Feb 19, 4:03 pm, Lexie <abeane43...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> You guys were saying that the Jewish people were to blame for our
>> financial problems
>

> LL: He knew that, Lexie. He's just playing dumb--and in his case it's
> not hard.
>

> Ugh, I don't like people like that at all…

TLC

<tlc.terence@gmail.com>
Feb 20, 2011, 5:11:32 AM2/20/11
to Atheism vs Christianity
The most ridiculous point in this article, ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN
AUSCHWITZ, is that it ignores the fact that Jewish communities still
exist throughout Europe.

May be, the Spanish writer of this trash thinks modern day Jews in
Europe are zombies!

I do notice the writer does not mention the Spanish Fascists
volunteers in the Waffen SS sent by Franco.

The Spanish Volunteer Division was designated the 250th (“Blue”)
Infantry Division of the Wehrmacht on 25 July 1941. The Division saw
considerable and bloody combat on the Eastern front, particularly
around Leningrad. It was called the "Blue Division" because the
original uniform included the distinctive dark blue shirts of the
Spanish Fascists (the Falange), however, the Division adopted German
uniforms as soon as they reached Germany.

Most of these recruits joined the Waffen SS, however, some Spanish
platoons were attached to the 3rd Mountain Division and the 357th
Infantry Division. Two companies of Spaniards performed anti-Partisan
work in Yugoslavia as part of the Brandenburg unit. In September 1944
one of these companies was sent to Austria, where it became the
Spanische-Freiwilligen-Kompanie der SS 101. A second company (102) was
soon formed. The 101 Company was attached to the 28th Waffen SS
Division.

ynot

<ynotamil@gmail.com>
Feb 23, 2011, 9:56:00 AM2/23/11
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Feb 20, 3:48 am, LL <llp...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Feb 19, 3:40 pm, ynot <ynota...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> LL: No. Neither Merrill no Lynch were Jews. Your ignorant anti-
> Semitism is screaming, loud and clear.

Me anti-Semitic? Well, look who is talking: you showing strong
Islamophobic tendencies, so you shouldn't talk.

ynot