ATG CSC9

Siddu

Feb 16, 2009, 10:49:55 AM2/16/09
to ATG_Tech
Hi

We are setting up ATG CSC 9 on Jboss 4.2.0GA but we are not able to
get the CSC up and running. When we try to login we are seeing the
following errors. Please guide us if any one has faced this problem

My first question is ATG 9 supports Jboss 4.2.0 EAP according to the
supported environments list in ATG.com but we are using
4.2.0 GA .Is that ok or we have to use EAP version only.

20:44:07,234 ERROR [ReleaseTicketPeriodicService]
atg.ticketing.TicketingException:
CONTAINER:atg.repository.RepositoryException;
SOURCE:org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: Could not enlist in
transaction on entering meta-aware object!;
at atg.ticketing.TicketingManager.searchTickets
(TicketingManager.java:1522)
at
atg.ticketing.scheduled.ReleaseTicketPeriodicService.fetchDueItems
(ReleaseTicketPeriodicService.java:105)
at
atg.ticketing.scheduled.TicketingPeriodicService.performScheduledTask
(TicketingPeriodicService.java:178)
at
atg.ticketing.scheduled.TicketingPeriodicService.performScheduledTask
(TicketingPeriodicService.java:164)
at atg.service.scheduler.ScheduledJob.runJobs
(ScheduledJob.java:441)
at atg.service.scheduler.Scheduler$2handler.run(Scheduler.java:
760)
Caused by: CONTAINER:atg.repository.RepositoryException;
SOURCE:org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: Could not enlist in
transaction on entering meta-aware object!; - nested throwable: (ja
at atg.adapter.gsa.GSAItemDescriptor.executeQuery
(GSAItemDescriptor.java:7294)
at atg.adapter.gsa.GSAView.executeUncachedQuery(GSAView.java:
317)
at atg.adapter.gsa.GSAView.executeQuery(GSAView.java:1068)
at atg.repository.rql.RqlStatement.executeQuery
(RqlStatement.java:208)
at atg.ticketing.TicketingManager.searchTickets
(TicketingManager.java:1519)
... 5 more
Caused by: org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: Could not enlist in
transaction on entering meta-aware object!; - nested throwable:
(javax.transaction.SystemException: java.lang.Throwable:
at
org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrapperDataSource.getConnection
(WrapperDataSource.java:94)
at atg.adapter.gsa.GSATransaction.getConnection
(GSATransaction.java:725)
at atg.adapter.gsa.GSAItemDescriptor.getConnection
(GSAItemDescriptor.java:2316)
at atg.adapter.gsa.GSAItemDescriptor.executeQuery
(GSAItemDescriptor.java:7263)
... 9 more
Caused by: org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not enlist
in transaction on entering meta-aware object!; - nested throwable:
(javax.transaction.SystemException: java.lang.Th
at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager.managedConnectionReconnected
(TxConnectionManager.java:343)
at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2.reconnectManagedConnection
(BaseConnectionManager2.java:518)
at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2.allocateConnection
(BaseConnectionManager2.java:399)
at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2$ConnectionManagerProxy.allocateConnection
(BaseConnectionManager2.java:842)
at
org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrapperDataSource.getConnection
(WrapperDataSource.java:88)
... 12 more
Caused by: javax.transaction.SystemException: java.lang.Throwable:
Unabled to enlist resource, see the previous warnings.
tx=TransactionImple < ac, BasicAction: -53eaf5ea:70a:49998085:be
at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager
$TxConnectionEventListener$TransactionSynchronization.checkEnlisted
(TxConnectionManager.java:744)
at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager
$TxConnectionEventListener.enlist(TxConnectionManager.java:577)
at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager.managedConnectionReconnected
(TxConnectionManager.java:337)
... 16 more

Thanks & Regards
Sreedhar

Jeremy Sears

Feb 16, 2009, 12:11:24 PM2/16/09
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sreedhar,

ATG9 only supports JBoss4.2.0EAP. JBoss4.2.0GA is not supported.
They're different code bases and we haven't qualified our products
against the GA version.

I'm not sure what's going on in the error you've sent. It looks like
it's an XA issue. Are you using an XA aware driver? What database
are you running this against? How have you configured your data
sources in JBoss?
--
Jeremy Sears

jalaludeen

Feb 16, 2009, 2:55:18 PM2/16/09
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jermey,

I have a question here while importing the DCSCSR.bat in csc 9 its asking for the JTDataSource_agent component but in the document its not mentioned do we have to configured JTDataSource_agent component if so it has to point Agent schema right.
correct me im wrong.
Thanks
Jalal
--
Jalaludeen Hameed Sharief
Software Engineer,

Jeremy Sears

Feb 16, 2009, 8:30:08 PM2/16/09
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jalal,

Is this related to the first question, or is this an entirely
different thread? I'm guessing it's unrelated...

Yes, you need to set up
/atg/dynamo/service/jdbc/FakeXADataSource_agent.properties to do the
data import. You shouldn't need to modify the JTDataSource_agent, in
fact, that would give you problems when you try to start your setup on
an app-server. Attached is the OOTB configuration of
FakeXADataSource_agent.
--
Jeremy Sears
FakeXADataSource_agent.properties