Can't find component /atg/dynamo/servlet/adminpipeline/AdminHandler

Gopal Krishna Sinha

Feb 25, 2014, 10:32:14 AM2/25/14
to atg_...@googlegroups.com

I Installed ATG 10.0.2 on JBoss, Completed proper installations of ATG 10.0.2 ATG started properly on Jboss.

PFA docs and screen shots

when I start dynamo admin /dyn/admin, I got following error, type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Can't find component: /atg/dynamo/servlet/adminpipeline/AdminHandler atg.nucleus.servlet.NucleusProxyServlet.initServlet(NucleusProxyServlet.java:172) atg.nucleus.servlet.NucleusProxyServlet.service(NucleusProxyServlet.java:212) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96) note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the JBoss Web/2.1.12.GA-patch-01 logs

Checked folder,I guess everything is present. re-compile module with DafEar.Admin module Still it throwing same error.Please have a look into it and suggest some solution.

Thanks

Many Thanks
Gopal Sinha
+91 976 234025
DYNAMO.docx

Naga

Feb 25, 2014, 10:41:35 AM2/25/14
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
I see that when you built the DCSSampleCatalog.ear you have built it in DYNAMO_HOME/bin, did you move it to the JBoss deploy directory ? In that case did you make sure there is only one ATG based EAR in the deploy directory - you should not have two ATG based EARs in a Jboss Servers deploy directory at any point in time....Is it possible to clean up your jboss tmp and work directories and try and deploy the DCSSampleCatalog.ear once and send a fresh set of logs - would be good to have the logs as text as against CMD screenshots...

Gopal Krishna Sinha

Feb 25, 2014, 11:08:48 AM2/25/14
to atg_tech
Hey Naga,

Thanks for the reply.

clean up  jboss tmp and work directories and  and deploy the DCSSampleCatalog.ear
it still throwing same exception.I don't know what I am missing :(

PFA log file

Thanks

Many Thanks
Gopal Sinha
+91 976 2340250
server.log

Gopal Krishna Sinha

Feb 25, 2014, 11:14:14 AM2/25/14
to atg_tech
Hey Naga,

Thanks for the reply.

I clean up  jboss tmp and work directories and  and deploy the DCSSampleCatalog.ear
it still throwing same exception.

error from cmd;

21:29:58,487 INFO  [AjpProtocol] Starting Coyote AJP/1.3 on ajp-0.0.0.0-8009
21:29:58,496 INFO  [ServerImpl] JBoss (Microcontainer) [5.1.2 (build: SVNTag=JBP
APP_5_1_2 date=201111102209)] Started in 47s:426ms
21:39:03,155 ERROR [nucleusNamespace.] Unable to resolve component /atg/dynamo/s
ervlet/adminpipeline/AdminHandler
java.lang.NullPointerException
21:39:03,157 ERROR [[AdminProxyServlet]] Servlet.service() for servlet AdminProx
yServlet threw exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: Can't find component: /atg/dynamo/servlet/adminp
ipeline/AdminHandler
        at atg.nucleus.servlet.NucleusProxyServlet.initServlet(NucleusProxyServl
et.java:172)
        at atg.nucleus.servlet.NucleusProxyServlet.service(NucleusProxyServlet.j
ava:212)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
icationFilterChain.java:290)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
ilterChain.java:206)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFi
lter.java:96)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
icationFilterChain.java:235)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
ilterChain.java:206)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV
alve.java:235)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextV
alve.java:191)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(Securit
yAssociationValve.java:183)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValv
e.java:95)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.proce
ss(SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.java:126)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.invok
e(SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.java:70)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.j
ava:127)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.j
ava:102)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(CachedC
onnectionValve.java:158)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineVal
ve.java:109)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.request.ActiveRequestResponseCacheValve.
internalProcess(ActiveRequestResponseCacheValve.java:74)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.request.ActiveRequestResponseCacheValve.
invoke(ActiveRequestResponseCacheValve.java:47)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.jav
a:330)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java
:829)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proce
ss(Http11Protocol.java:599)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:45
1)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Many Thanks
Gopal Sinha
+91 976 2340250

Naga

Feb 25, 2014, 11:35:12 AM2/25/14
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Do you see any other error when your application starts up
??? is it possible to send the trace from when it shows ENVIRONMENT up until server startup complete ???

-Naga

Gopal Krishna Sinha

Feb 25, 2014, 12:19:59 PM2/25/14
to atg_tech
I thing I am missing some configuration

In which location the new ear file should be present after runassembler  built ear file properly?

Many Thanks
Gopal Sinha
+91 976 2340250

Naga

Feb 25, 2014, 12:31:55 PM2/25/14
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Ideally
kill you running JBoss process..
goto JBoss-eap/JBoss-as/server/<server name>/deploy folder.....
Remove all ATG ears that are previously present in the location...
Build a new ear using run assembler - by default it gets created in DYNAMO_HOME/bin folder or somewhere which you can see from the runassembler output...you can provide a full path of the output ear as well if you want....
If you can provide the output file / dir name as the path to the JBoss server deploy directory with a ear folder name otherwise copy the folder from where it gets generated by default into the server deploy folder...

Hope that helps..