ACI 9.1 history order load errors out.

Suma Mallikarjunaiah

Apr 15, 2010, 1:06:20 PM4/15/10
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am trying to load history order data into ACI 9.1 dataware house and I getting the error message below.  I can load some orders via OrderRepositoryPipelineDriver but if I try to do a bulk load for few days data or on the whole table, it errors out.  I would appreciate any help in this regard.

-Thanks
-Suma
CONTAINER:atg.reporting.datawarehouse.loader.DriverException: An exception was thrown from the context of the link named
[calculateLineItemsDiscountAmount].; SOURCE:CONTAINER:atg.service.pipeline.RunProcessException:
An exception was thrown from the context of the link named [calculateLineItemsDiscountAmount].;
SOURCE:java.lang.NullPointerException
	at atg.reporting.datawarehouse.loader.PipelineDriver.process(PipelineDriver.java:94)
	at atg.reporting.datawarehouse.loader.RepositoryPipelineDriver$ProcessTask.processBatch(RepositoryPipelineDriver.java:345)
	at atg.reporting.datawarehouse.loader.RepositoryPipelineDriver$ProcessTask.run(RepositoryPipelineDriver.java:295)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: CONTAINER:atg.service.pipeline.RunProcessException: An exception was thrown from the context of the link named
 [calculateLineItemsDiscountAmount].; SOURCE:java.lang.NullPointerException
	at atg.service.pipeline.PipelineChain.runProcess(PipelineChain.java:371)
	at atg.service.pipeline.PipelineChainContext.runProcess(PipelineChainContext.java:185)
	at atg.service.pipeline.PipelineManager.runProcess(PipelineManager.java:453)
	at atg.reporting.datawarehouse.loader.PipelineDriver.process(PipelineDriver.java:91)
	... 3 more

CONFIDENTIALITY/EMAIL NOTICE: The material in this transmission contains confidential and privileged information intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this material in error and that any forwarding, copying, printing, distribution, use or disclosure of the material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this material in error, please (i) do not read it, (ii) reply to the sender that you received the message in error, and (iii) erase or destroy the material. Emails are not secure and can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by email. Thank you.

arickard

Apr 15, 2010, 2:39:37 PM4/15/10
to ATG_Tech
I've encountered this before and its usually an indication that one of
the orders hasn't been created properly. In particular I've usually
encountered this for orders who's shipping relationships do not have
there hi/low bound set and thus the null pointer exception. You could
either try correcting these orders or skip loading them into the
warehouse. Unfortunately I don't think there is an easy way to skip
orders using the OrderRepositoryPipelineDriver. You'll have to use an
RQL query that doesn't include these "bad" orders which might be
cumbersome to express.

An alternative suggestion would be to write a a java component that
generates an order_submit log file like the ones that that are created
on production, queue this log file up for processing on the
OrderSubmitLoader and set the skipRecordOnError property to true
before processing the file. A java component that creates an
order_submit log file probably isn't that difficult to write. As you
can tell the format of the file is a simple tab delimited list with
only a couple fields: submitDate, OrderID, profileID and sessionID.
Since you probably don't have the original session it it could just be
set to the empty string.

-Andrew
Check out the "ATG Business Intelligence and Analytics" Catalyst Asset
at: https://community.atg.com/docs/DOC-1799

On Apr 15, 1:06 pm, Suma Mallikarjunaiah