deleting profile

sanjayswain1

Aug 9, 2009, 11:52:01 AM8/9/09
to ATG_Tech
Hi all,
I am having problem while deleting the profile.
the error i m getting is

"An error occurred while deleting user with profile ID 95750939"

What could be the issue ,is there any db lock for all the profile.?

Please suggest me if can.
waiting for the responce.

Thanks
sanjay

Sola Ajiboye

Aug 9, 2009, 12:15:11 PM8/9/09
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Hi San jay,
You may want to check the log. You are likely to find more descriptive error message there. Attach contents of the log, if possible.

Thanks
Aug 9, 2009, 1:14:27 PM8/9/09
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
My guess would be that it's a foreign key issue without cascades set

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 9, 2009, at 12:15 PM, Sola Ajiboye <sola...@googlemail.com>

sanjay kumar swain

Aug 11, 2009, 10:32:34 AM8/11/09
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Yes David,
u  r  absolutely correct.Here is  the  error  i  got .
Thanks for your  response.
For  the solution what should i  do.

SOURCE EXCEPTION:
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-02292: integrity constraint (COLEHAAN.FK08_DPS_USER) violated - child record found
 at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:112)
 at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:331)
 at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:288)
 at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.receive(T4C8Oall.java:745)
 at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:219)
 at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeForRows(T4CPreparedStatement.java:970)
 at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1190)
 at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3370)
 at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeUpdate(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3454)
 at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(WrappedPreparedStatement.java:251)
 at atg.adapter.gsa.SQLStatement.executeUpdate(SQLStatement.java:725)
 at atg.adapter.gsa.Table.delete(Table.java:1246)
 at atg.adapter.gsa.GSAItemDescriptor.removeItem(GSAItemDescriptor.java:6829)
 at atg.adapter.gsa.GSARepository.removeItem(GSARepository.java:1086)
 at atg.userprofiling.ProfileForm.removeUser(ProfileForm.java:2563)
 at atg.userprofiling.ProfileForm.handleDelete(ProfileForm.java:2489)
 at atg.scenario.userprofiling.ScenarioProfileFormHandler.handleDelete(ScenarioProfileFormHandler.java:613)
 at atg.droplet.DropletDescriptor.setPropertyValue(DropletDescriptor.java:836)
 at atg.taglib.dspjsp.SetValueTag.doStartTag(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.jsp.colehaan.account.deregister_jsp._jspx_meth_dsp_005fsetvalue_005f0(deregister_jsp.java:2583)
 at org.apache.jsp.colehaan.account.deregister_jsp._jspService(deregister_jsp.java:301)
 at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)

Ronald Selimi

Aug 11, 2009, 10:39:07 AM8/11/09
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Use cascade delete (in the repository definition) or delete the referenced item before the main one.
Ronald

sanjay kumar swain

Aug 11, 2009, 11:06:38 AM8/11/09
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks.:)

Regards
sanjay

Suma Mallikarjunaiah

Aug 11, 2009, 11:10:53 AM8/11/09
to atg_...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,

We will be using ACI9.1 to generate Reports. We would also be doing ACI extensions to accommodate the changes from the OOTB reports. At this time I have very limited knowledge on ACI and we are still in the process of configuring loaders/loggers and such.

Bcos of time constraint we want to explore the possibilities of using Cognos that comes with ACI point to DB directly and try to generate the reports rather than configuring loggers, loaders and extensions.

1. Is this possible?

2. I have installed ATG9.1, ACI9.1, Apache web server. I don't have any thing else like Eclipse with the commerce module etc. I can transfer the Commerce module folder into atg9.1. Can I run ATG9.1 directly from the command prompt with these things set up and how do I do that?

Please give me all steps involved to just connect cognos to DB directly and see/generate reports.

This is very critical issue and I would appreciate any help.

-Thanks
-Suma

Suma Mallik
330-463-6986
Suma.Malli...@Joann.com

>>> Ronald Selimi <ronald...@gmail.com> 8/11/2009 10:39 AM >>>
> <mailto:sola...@googlemail.com>>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi San jay,
> > You may want to check the log. You are likely to find more
> > descriptive error message there. Attach contents of the log, if
> > possible.
> >
> > Thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY/EMAIL NOTICE: The material in this transmission contains confidential and privileged information intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this material in error and that any forwarding, copying, printing, distribution, use or disclosure of the material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this material in error, please (i) do not read it, (ii) reply to the sender that you received the message in error, and (iii) erase or destroy the material. Emails are not secure and can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by email. Thank you.