ATG 9 Search Indexing failure

Juby[Gmail Id]

Mar 19, 2009, 6:51:19 AM3/19/09
to ATG_Tech
Hi All,

We are trying to add ATG Search capability to an existing ATG Commerce/
Merchandising site.

We have set up the AdminHost and ProductionHost in two different
machines. We have done the basic configurations for both the hosts.

We are able to create new search projects through BCC.

We created a new project and added content and environment. And then
we tried to Build Index.

We got the following errors:

In the Production Host:

14:46:23,359 INFO [BulkLoader] DEBUG itemDescriptor: [ItemDesc:
product]
14:46:23,359 INFO [BulkLoader] DEBUG repositoryView:
atg.adapter.gsa.GSAView@13eea2f
14:46:23,406 ERROR [ProductCatalogOutputConfig]
java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: no such object in table
at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer
(StreamRemoteCall.java:247)
at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall
(StreamRemoteCall.java:223)
at
atg.repository.search.indexing.RepositoryDocumentSubmitterSessionService_Stub.endSession
(Unknown Source)
at
atg.repository.search.indexing.RepositoryDocumentSubmitterProxy.endSession
(RepositoryDocumentSubmitterProxy.java:105)
at atg.repository.search.indexing.BulkLoaderImpl.bulkLoad
(BulkLoaderImpl.java:848)
at atg.repository.search.indexing.IndexingOutputConfig.bulkLoad
(IndexingOutputConfig.java:1072)
at atg.repository.search.indexing.IndexingOutputConfig.bulkLoad
(IndexingOutputConfig.java:1047)
at atg.repository.search.indexing.IndexingOutputConfig.bulkLoad
(IndexingOutputConfig.java:2386)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch
(UnicastServerRef.java:294)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:149)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages
(TCPTransport.java:466)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run
(TCPTransport.java:707)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
14:46:23,406 ERROR [ProductCatalogOutputConfig]
atg.repository.search.indexing.IndexingException:
java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: no such object in table
at
atg.repository.search.indexing.RepositoryDocumentSubmitterProxy.endSession
(RepositoryDocumentSubmitterProxy.java:110)
at atg.repository.search.indexing.BulkLoaderImpl.bulkLoad
(BulkLoaderImpl.java:848)
at atg.repository.search.indexing.IndexingOutputConfig.bulkLoad
(IndexingOutputConfig.java:1072)
at atg.repository.search.indexing.IndexingOutputConfig.bulkLoad
(IndexingOutputConfig.java:1047)
at atg.repository.search.indexing.IndexingOutputConfig.bulkLoad
(IndexingOutputConfig.java:2386)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch
(UnicastServerRef.java:294)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:149)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages
(TCPTransport.java:466)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run
(TCPTransport.java:707)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: no such object in table
at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer
(StreamRemoteCall.java:247)
at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall
(StreamRemoteCall.java:223)
at
atg.repository.search.indexing.RepositoryDocumentSubmitterSessionService_Stub.endSession
(Unknown Source)
at
atg.repository.search.indexing.RepositoryDocumentSubmitterProxy.endSession
(RepositoryDocumentSubmitterProxy.java:105)
... 15 more

In the Admin Host:

16:51:06,765 ERROR [RepositoryAdapterService]
[...]
atg.repository.search.indexing.IndexingOutputConfig_Stub.bulkLoad
(Unknown Source)
at atg.searchadmin.adapter.content.impl.RepositorySource.run
(RepositorySource.java:538)
[...]
... 1 more
16:51:07,562 ERROR [IndexLoader] Error occurred in step content_step
for sync task 200004 of type complete. Error:
atg.searchadmin.core.IndexLoaderException: Error from content adapter
atg.searchadmin.adapter.content.impl.RepositoryAdapter@13541d7
atg.searchadmin.core.IndexLoaderException: Error from content adapter
atg.searchadmin.adapter.content.impl.RepositoryAdapter@13541d7
at atg.searchadmin.core.IndexLoader.acquireContent
(IndexLoader.java:1134)
at atg.searchadmin.core.IndexLoader.executeSession
(IndexLoader.java:1969)
at atg.searchadmin.core.IndexLoader$IndexingThread.run
(IndexLoader.java:2403)
16:51:16,625 ERROR [IndexLoader] Error occurred in step content_step
for sync task 200004 of type complete. Error:
atg.searchadmin.core.IndexLoaderException: Error from content adapter
atg.searchadmin.adapter.content.impl.RepositoryAdapter@13541d7
atg.searchadmin.core.IndexLoaderException: Error from content adapter
atg.searchadmin.adapter.content.impl.RepositoryAdapter@13541d7
at atg.searchadmin.core.IndexLoader.acquireContent
(IndexLoader.java:1134)
at atg.searchadmin.core.IndexLoader.executeSession
(IndexLoader.java:1969)
at atg.searchadmin.core.IndexLoader$IndexingThread.run
(IndexLoader.java:2403)

Can anyone please help us to fix the above problems.

Thanks in advance.

moorthi

Mar 19, 2009, 11:14:40 AM3/19/09
to ATG_Tech
Please check you have ran all the sql installation files or not.

It looks like some thing is not ran which causes this problem.

According to your answer we could move forward.

-Eswar