Uploading Large Files On Mac

Gail

Jan 12, 2012, 4:23:50 PM1/12/12
to asynchttpclient, gail.he...@liferay.com
I am having trouble with uploading large files on the mac.

I use the File Part and several string parts for my request. It works
on smaller files and on Windows. However on larger files > 88 MB it
gets stuck in the Waiting for writing... and never leaves that part. I
have extended the time out time and it still never completed nor left
the loop.

Jeanfrancois Arcand

Jan 12, 2012, 4:35:55 PM1/12/12
to asyncht...@googlegroups.com
Salut,

can you share a test case? Which version of AHC are you using?

A+

-- Jeanfrancois

Jeanfrancois Arcand

Jan 12, 2012, 4:39:23 PM1/12/12
to asyncht...@googlegroups.com
Just in case. If you can try with 1.7.0 and switch the provider to
Grizzly, that may solve your issue. I suspect it may be an NIO and or
Netty issue.

A+

-- Jeanfrancois