Re: [assembla-api-dev] Create attachment: XSRF check failed

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Sep 11, 2017, 3:03:38 AM9/11/17
to Kiffin Gish, Assembla API Development
Hi Kiffin,

can you share a code snippet of how are you doing the request?

Regards,
Stanislav

On Sep 9, 2017, at 12:15, Kiffin Gish <kiffi...@gmail.com> wrote:

When I try and use the API for creating new attachments, I'm getting the following error:

XSRF check failed

I've tried various workaround that I've found searching the Internet (including clearing the user-agent) but nothing seems to help.

Is there a known fix for this?

Kiffin Gish

Sep 11, 2017, 6:30:19 AM9/11/17
to Stanislav Kolotinskiy, Assembla API Development

Sorry, this is no longer relevant. You can close this.

--
Kiffin Gish
Gouda, The Netherlands

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Sep 11, 2017, 7:18:50 AM9/11/17
to Kiffin Gish, Assembla API Development
No problem,

glad to hear that you figured it out.

Regards,
Stanislav