How to specify folder while uploading document via API

t...@usersnap.com

Mar 29, 2016, 2:11:11 AM3/29/16
to Assembla API Development
Hello,

    I was unable to find our how to specify folder to which the document will be uploaded via API. Could maybe someone share info how can I do it?
My goal is to upload all pictures to custom defined folder, to avoid mess in the root folder.

Thanks for your time.

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Mar 31, 2016, 10:21:29 AM3/31/16
to assembla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tomislav,

currently, we don't provide a way to do so. I will open a ticket about that and will let you know when the patch for this issue will be deployed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Stanislav

t...@usersnap.com

Mar 31, 2016, 10:37:32 AM3/31/16
to Assembla API Development
Hello,

   OK, it is not a problem. Thanks for the reply.

Sincerely, Tomislav