Can't get the whole list of tasks from API

Antonio Ramirez Cobos

Mar 1, 2017, 2:25:39 PM3/1/17
to assembla...@googlegroups.com
The documentation clearly says that it returns pagination and it simply returns a bunch of them not all specified by the parameter (beginning of the year). Is like is not

I have added the 'FROM', I have added the SPACE_IDS[], everything. I am using Guzzle and both different ways to add the parameters and still, it doesn't return any tasks regarding the timeframe I stated.

Here my call:

$response = $this->request(
'GET',
'v1/tasks.json?from=' . $from . '&space_ids[]=' . $space //,
// [
// 'query' => "from=$from&space_ids[]=$space"
// [
// 'from' => $from, // 2017-01-01 {should be the date the project starts}
// 'to' => date('d/m/Y', time()),
// 'space_ids' => [$space],
// 'page' => 1,
// 'per_page' => 1000
// ]
// ]
);

My returned data (ONLY 9 RECORDS):

Inline image 2

And here my number of tasks in my assembla's projects dashboard.

Inline image 3
As you can see, it doesn't return at all all the tasks 233, only 9!

Do you know what I am doing wrong with the calls? Why is not collecting the parameters I passed to it? Why I am not getting what the API docs specified?

Thank you very much

--
Antonio Ramirez

Skype toni.ramirez

ant...@2amigos.us

Mar 1, 2017, 3:53:05 PM3/1/17
to Assembla API Development
Before you said so:

$response = $this->request(
'GET',
            'v1/tasks.json?from=' . $from . '&spaces[]=' . $space //, JUST UPDATED

On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 8:25:39 PM UTC+1, Antonio Ramirez Cobos wrote:
The documentation clearly says that it returns pagination and it simply returns a bunch of them not all specified by the parameter (beginning of the year). Is like is not

I have added the 'FROM', I have added the SPACE_IDS[], everything. I am using Guzzle and both different ways to add the parameters and still, it doesn't return any tasks regarding the timeframe I stated.

Here my call:

$response = $this->request(
'GET',
            'v1/tasks.json?from=' . $from . '&spaces[]=' . $space //, JUST UPDATED
//            [
// 'query' => "from=$from&space_ids[]=$space"
// [
// 'from' => $from, // 2017-01-01 {should be the date the project starts}
// 'to' => date('d/m/Y', time()),
//                    'spaces[]' => [$space],
//                    'page' => 1,
// 'per_page' => 1000
// ]
// ]
);

ant...@2amigos.us

Mar 1, 2017, 4:35:59 PM3/1/17
to Assembla API Development
I have found the answer. But would be nice if you guys do add the paging into the response.

Best

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Mar 2, 2017, 1:12:10 AM3/2/17
to ant...@2amigos.us, Assembla API Development
Hi Antonio,

sorry for the confusion - maximum page size is 100 records, that’s why if you pass a bigger value, we’ll truncate page to 10 records.

Regards,
Stanislav