403 Forbidden when requesting "v1/spaces.json" within a portfolio

Iang Yim

Aug 2, 2017, 5:37:19 PM8/2/17
to Assembla API Development
Hello,

I am trying to retrieve all spaces in a portfolio and getting 403 forbidden.

No matter if I use a Token or a clientkey/client secret.

Can you please provide some guidance?

thanks

fhe...@newtechnologiesweb.com

Aug 12, 2019, 1:01:38 PM8/12/19
to Assembla API Development
Hi,

I have the same issue with any portfolio method.

did you solve it?

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Aug 13, 2019, 2:36:08 AM8/13/19
to fhe...@newtechnologiesweb.com, Assembla API Development
Hi,

can you please share the code snippet that does the request?

Regards,
Stanislav

Federico Hermo

Aug 13, 2019, 8:30:14 AM8/13/19
to Stanislav Kolotinskiy, Assembla API Development
Hi Stanislav,

I'm triing from SoapUI:

In this case it's working fine:

image.png

But i get a 403 in this other one.

image.png

If I try with an access token, it's the same thing...

image.png
image.png

Thanks for your help!
Fede
--

Federico Hermo

Soporte

Tel. +54 (11) 4878 8500.

Montañeses 2180 - PB (C1428AQH).

Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires.

Argentina.

www.newtechnologiesweb.com

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Federico Hermo

Aug 13, 2019, 10:26:04 AM8/13/19
to Stanislav Kolotinskiy, Assembla API Development
Yes! It works!

thank you so much!

Best Regards,
Fede

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Aug 13, 2019, 1:04:19 PM8/13/19
to Federico Hermo, Assembla API Development
Good to know, have a nice day!

Regards,
Stanislav