While getting comments via API returned HTTP status: 500

Zohaib Khan

Jun 6, 2017, 1:31:20 AM6/6/17
to Assembla API Development
Hi,
Urgent Help Needed, regarding getting tickets comments via API.
I want to get ticket comments using API but a few of my tickets' comments are not getting.
If i do curl via this command:

curl -H "X-Api-Key: <Key>" -H "X-Api-Secret: <Key>" https://api.assembla.com/v1/spaces/<_space_id>/tickets/<_ticket_number>/ticket_comments.json

am getting the response but if i call it via API, returned response is 500.

waiting for the reply!

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Jun 6, 2017, 4:18:58 AM6/6/17
to Zohaib Khan, Assembla API Development
Hi Zohaib,

well, curl is hitting API as well, so I’m not really sure about what exactly you mean. Can you please elaborate?

Regards,
Stanislav