Has API end points been changed?

Nikolay Ponomarenko

Nov 15, 2017, 2:02:02 PM11/15/17
to Assembla API Development
Perfectly working app is no longer work with the 301 Moved Permanently error.

Requests
Accept: application/json
Connection: Keep-Alive

HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 18:56:07 GMT

<center><h1>301 Moved Permanently</h1></center>

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Nov 15, 2017, 2:30:07 PM11/15/17
to Nikolay Ponomarenko, Assembla API Development
Hi Nikolay,

we’re forcing HTTPS for API requests since long ago.

Regards,
Stanislav

Nikolay Ponomarenko

Nov 15, 2017, 8:06:15 PM11/15/17
to Stanislav Kolotinskiy, Assembla API Development
I've got the similar results with https

Accept: application/json
Connection: Keep-Alive

HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Server: cloudflare-nginx
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 01:03:35 GMT
Connection: keep-alive
CF-RAY: 3be6880xxxxxdea-SJC

<center><h1>403 Forbidden</h1></center>

--
Nikolay Ponomarenko
Product Manager, R&D

4225 Executive Sqr., Suite #700
La Jolla CA 92037, USA

Nikolay Ponomarenko

Nov 16, 2017, 2:48:19 PM11/16/17
to Stanislav Kolotinskiy, Assembla API Development
Today it works again without any changes on our side.

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Nov 17, 2017, 2:09:37 AM11/17/17
to Nikolay Ponomarenko, Assembla API Development
Hi Nikolay,

thanks for letting us know and sorry for the inconvenience. If it happens, please let us know, we will investigate it.

Regards,
Stanislav

Nikolay Ponomarenko

Jan 30, 2018, 2:22:21 PM1/30/18
to Stanislav Kolotinskiy, Assembla API Development, vladyslav chernykov, Victor Skliarov, Igor Kravchenko
Hi Stanislav

It again happened without any changes from our side :(

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Jan 30, 2018, 2:51:49 PM1/30/18
to Nikolay Ponomarenko, Assembla API Development, vladyslav chernykov, Victor Skliarov, Igor Kravchenko
Hi Nikolay,

nothing changed on our end during the last 12 hours. Can you please post a full curl request?

Regards,
Stanislav

Nikolay Ponomarenko

Jan 30, 2018, 5:22:17 PM1/30/18
to Stanislav Kolotinskiy, Assembla API Development, vladyslav chernykov, Victor Skliarov, Igor Kravchenko
Hi Stanislav

Requests are the same as before

Accept: application/json
Connection: Keep-Alive

Also response I do see now is 301. It has started happening several weeks ago.

HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 22:19:57 GMT
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Connection: keep-alive
Set-Cookie: __cfduid=d0bbd992b82e28148517350797; expires=Wed, 30-Jan-19 22:19:57 GMT; path=/; domain=.assembla.com; HttpOnly
Server: cloudflare
CF-RAY: 3e57d02be-SJC

ab
<center><h1>301 Moved Permanently</h1></center>

0

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Jan 31, 2018, 2:34:42 AM1/31/18
to Nikolay Ponomarenko, Assembla API Development, vladyslav chernykov, Victor Skliarov, Igor Kravchenko
Ah, well, as for that you should use HTTPS instead of HTTP - we started to enforce HTTPS for API some time ago

Regards,
Stanislav

Nikolay Ponomarenko

Feb 5, 2018, 7:53:13 PM2/5/18
to Stanislav Kolotinskiy, Assembla API Development, vladyslav chernykov, Victor Skliarov, Igor Kravchenko, Dmitrii Kabachenko
Hi Stanislav

I've tried to change to the https, here are the results (still negative)

Accept: application/json
Connection: Keep-Alive

HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Server: cloudflare-nginx