Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

Alfahad P M

lugemata,
5. mai 2016, 21:06:4405.05.16
kuni Assembla API Development
I am trying to get 'Worked Hours' for a ticket using API. I had tried https://api.assembla.com/v1/spaces/{space_id}/tickets/ticket_number} but it gives total_invested_hours (total worked hours) only which includes sum of hours of all sub-tasks as well. I need only the total worked hours for one ticket only.

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

lugemata,
28. juuni 2016, 13:02:0828.06.16
kuni assembla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alfahad,

currently there is no field for that purpose. Sorry for the inconvenience. As per your second question, nope, there is no way to filter tasks via API - this can only be done on your side.

--
Regards,
Stanislav

On 06/05/16 04:06, Alfahad P M wrote:
I am trying to get 'Worked Hours' for a ticket using API. I had tried https://api.assembla.com/v1/spaces/{space_id}/tickets/ticket_number} but it gives total_invested_hours (total worked hours) only which includes sum of hours of all sub-tasks as well. I need only the total worked hours for one ticket only.

I am using https://api.assembla.com/v1/tasks.json?from=$from&to=$to&spaces[]=$space_id&users[]=$space_id&per_page=$per_page_limit&page=$page_num to get list of tasks. Can I filter this based on ticket number?

Vasta kõigile
Vasta autorile
Saada edasi
0 uut sõnumit