Re: [assembla-api-dev] Not able to access the revision updates when the comments are retrieved

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Oct 30, 2017, 11:12:57 AM10/30/17
to ANGELIN MARY JOHN, Assembla API Development
Hi Angelin,

we don’t have any repos API endpoints at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Stanislav

On Oct 30, 2017, at 14:25, ANGELIN MARY JOHN <angelin...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I want to access the revision history of my code which gets updated in the comments section when I commit in SVN.
I successfully retrieved the comments using the API in an xml or json format but the revision history is missing.

could you please provide a solution

Thanks,
Angelin