assined_by_name is not showing up in all the tickets

瀏覽次數:10 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

suresh...@hercrentals.com

未讀,
2017年4月11日 晚上10:26:382017/4/11
收件者:Assembla API Development
assined_by_name is not showing up in all the tickets

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

未讀,
2017年4月12日 清晨6:06:492017/4/12
收件者:suresh...@hercrentals.com、Assembla API Development
Hi,

can you please elaborate?

Regards,
Stanislav

On Apr 12, 2017, at 05:26, suresh...@hercrentals.com wrote:

assined_by_name is not showing up in all the tickets

Suresh Kumar

未讀,
2017年4月17日 下午3:51:192017/4/17
收件者:Stanislav Kolotinskiy、Assembla API Development

When I used the https://api.assembla.com/v1/spaces/<space>/tickets.json, I was getting a list of tickets, but not all my tickets had assigned_by_name column with proper values. Many had null or empty, while few were good.

While assigned_to_id showed up properly in all tickets. So I had to use https://api.assembla.com/v1/spaces/<space>/users.json to get the list of users and match them up with the ID. But if assigned_by_name is not going to be consistent, why keep it these in the result set is my question.

Thank you!

Regards

Suresh

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

未讀,
2017年5月29日 凌晨2:21:442017/5/29
收件者:Suresh Kumar、Assembla API Development
Hi Suresh,

assigned_to_name is filled with the name of the assignee according to your permissions in the space that the ticket is part of. That’s why it might be present or absent. You will also not get assigned_to_name value if assigned_to_id (sorry for stating obvious things - just wanted to make sure that there are no misunderstandings)

Regards,
Stanislav
回覆所有人
回覆作者