ParentID of subtask

Ankur Nag

Mar 9, 2017, 4:34:36 AM3/9/17
to Assembla API Development

I need parentID of a ticket in the export report.

e.g If ticket id is #5821 and its parent is #5820 , then I want a report which show a column as parent id against ticket #5821.

Currently I can export the report based on filter but could not get any way to export parent Id in report.

I cannot do it from front end as Visible fields don't have that option , can I get it thgough API ?

Regards

Ankur Nag

assembla.png

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Mar 9, 2017, 4:43:42 AM3/9/17
to Ankur Nag, Assembla API Development
Hi Ankur,

nope, there is no way to do so - you will have to fetch ticket associations separately.

Regards,
Stanislav

<assembla.png>

Message has been deleted

Ankur Nag

Mar 9, 2017, 5:18:21 AM3/9/17
to Assembla API Development
Hi Stanislav ,

its very painful to update the report manually , assembla show the association or parent and child , can't we get it for our projects from your database ?

Regards
Ankur

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Mar 9, 2017, 6:10:45 AM3/9/17
to Ankur Nag, Assembla API Development
Sorry, I didn’t really get your question. Could you please elaborate?

PS. I meant that you could use ticket associations API for fetching those.

Regards,
Stanislav

Ankur Nag

Mar 9, 2017, 6:40:51 AM3/9/17
to Stanislav Kolotinskiy, Assembla API Development

Ah .. I am not a technical person as such …so didn’t get your message.

Can you help me to get it through API , I can ask one of my developer to work with you.

What expertise you need for it .. which api I can use ….

Thanks and Regards

Ankur Nag |9811280864

anku...@gaussnetworks.com