Read tickets total invested hour by each person name

Vanitha Eswaran

Mar 14, 2017, 7:23:21 AM3/14/17
to Assembla API Development
Hi,

      please anyone let me know how to get who are working on a ticket and invested time

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Mar 16, 2017, 12:00:54 PM3/16/17
to Vanitha Eswaran, Assembla API Development
Hi Vanitha,

you can fetch ticket via GET /v1/spaces/:space_id/tickets/:ticket_number.json call and check out assignee and total_invested_hours

Regards,
Stanislav