Oauth 2 authentification / wrong redirect

Tomislav Zorčec

Mar 21, 2016, 8:58:25 AM3/21/16
to Assembla API Development
Dear,

we are using Oauth 2 / Web services or 3-step authentication flow to integrate your service with ours.

We noticed that when the user is not logged in and we are trying to authenticate, after "allowing" screen we are redirected to your website. This way we are not able to retrieve the "authorization_code". If we retry the process everything is working fine because the user is then logged in. Also, if we login user to the website and try that process everything is fine.

To replicate this, access has to be revoked as well in your backend.

Sincerely, Tomislav

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Mar 21, 2016, 10:15:31 AM3/21/16
to assembla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tomislav,

normally, you should be redirected to redirect_uri specified in your application. Doesn't this happen? If so, please contact me personally via email.

Regards,
Stanislav