4XX errors on API call

已查看 9 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Brandon Smith

未读,
2017年1月30日 20:24:102017/1/30
收件人 Assembla API Development
I'm getting discrepancies between similar API calls in two different projects:
  1. Same user's key/secret being used
  2. User is a Member in each space and has accepted the invitation.
  3. Similar REST URL: https://api.assembla.com/v1/spaces/{space}/tickets.json
  4. Body is the same

In one space I get 200 and in the other I get 403.

What gives? Did I miss a step where I need to enable API access to a space?

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

未读,
2017年2月1日 02:11:512017/2/1
收件人 Brandon Smith、Assembla API Development
Hi Brandon,

can you please write me a private email with the details of both calls? Please provide curl commands / code snippets / whatever is relevant.

Regards,
Stanislav

回复全部
回复作者