The API no gets all comments for a ticket

Fernando Poyato

Feb 21, 2014, 6:32:31 AM2/21/14
to assembla...@googlegroups.com
When I get comments from /v1/spaces/_spaceid_/tickets/_ticketid_/ticket_comments the API not returns all comments for some tickets

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Feb 21, 2014, 8:23:39 AM2/21/14
to assembla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fernando,

can you please define "not all comments"? Ticket comments, like most of our API entities, are paginated, so it might happen that you're fetching only the first 10 comments instead of all of them.

Regards,
Stanislav

On 02/21/2014 01:32 PM, Fernando Poyato wrote:
When I get comments from /v1/spaces/_spaceid_/tickets/_ticketid_/ticket_comments the API not returns all comments for some tickets

Fernando Poyato

Feb 23, 2014, 1:27:59 PM2/23/14
to assembla...@googlegroups.com
I forget set the pagination in my function. Thanks

Myron Yeung

Apr 2, 2014, 5:57:13 PM4/2/14
to assembla...@googlegroups.com
How do I set the pagination?

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Apr 3, 2014, 4:10:28 AM4/3/14
to assembla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Myron,

please check out the note at http://api-doc.assembla.com/content/get_started.html#responses

Regards,
Stanislav

Myron Yeung

Apr 3, 2014, 11:39:48 AM4/3/14
to Stanislav Kolotinskiy, assembla...@googlegroups.com
Missed that. Thank you!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Assembla API Development" group.