Testrail Integration with Assembla

chaitra dixith

Feb 23, 2017, 12:22:42 PM2/23/17
to Assembla API Development
I am trying to integrate Testrail with Assembla but I find issues when I try to push the defects.Below is the screenshot of the error.
I have found the key and secret info under Profile-->API Applications & Sessions.Please Let me know if its correct way or where exactly this information is getting stored.

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Feb 24, 2017, 1:19:12 AM2/24/17
to chaitra dixith, Assembla API Development
Hi,

can you please explain what exactly are you doing and what exactly are you trying to achieve?

Regards,
Stanislav

AT

Apr 3, 2018, 7:48:17 AM4/3/18
to Assembla API Development
Hi,

Can you help to integrate this because i am facing same issues.

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Apr 3, 2018, 9:19:45 AM4/3/18
to AT, Assembla API Development
Hi,

please contact our Support - they’ll help you in that matter.

Regards,
Stanislav