Webhook doesn't send payload when ticket has been deleted

Jan Myszkier

Sep 17, 2016, 5:25:24 AM9/17/16
to Assembla API Development
I can see payloads being sent for "created" and "updated" actions but none for created.
Anyone knows how to enable that or this is just Assembla bug?

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Sep 28, 2016, 7:47:12 AM9/28/16
to Assembla API Development
Hi Jan,

I'm afraid I don't really get your point. What do you mean by "payloads being sent for created and updated actions, but none for created" ?

Regards,
Stanislav

Jan Myszkier

Oct 4, 2016, 9:50:41 AM10/4/16
to Assembla API Development
array(

'author' => 'assembla-login',

'space' => 'cm-webhook',

'action' => 'deleted',

'title' => 'Ticket "#3: ticket create - update5" deleted by Assembla Surname',

'body' => 'Ticket "#3: ticket create - update5" was deleted.',

'link' => '',
)

Does that ring a bell?

Jan Myszkier

Oct 4, 2016, 9:57:25 AM10/4/16
to Assembla API Development
What I meant is that I don't get payloads when removing tickets (which I really hoped the thread topic will cover, but you somehow decided to read the description only which of course got wrong word "none for created" for some reason, where it should be "none for removed" my bad)

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Oct 24, 2016, 4:10:09 AM10/24/16
to Jan Myszkier, Assembla API Development
Hi Jan,

I actually read your whole message, and just wanted to make sure that I understood it correctly. We will investigate it and I will let you know about the results.

Regards,
Stanislav

On Oct 4, 2016, at 16:57, Jan Myszkier <j...@codingmice.com> wrote:

What I meant is that I don't get payloads when removing tickets (which I really hoped the thread topic will cover, but you somehow decided to read the description only which of course got wrong word "none for created" for some reason, where it should be "none for removed" my bad)

Jan Myszkier

Oct 27, 2016, 3:35:10 PM10/27/16
to Stanislav Kolotinskiy, Assembla API Development
seems this is working as expected now, thanks!

Best Regards,

Jan Myszkier
 | CEO
Coding Mice
SkypeID: janmyszkier | Mobile +48 505-396-591