Get Time Report for a Space

Daniel Duarte

Feb 24, 2018, 10:42:42 AM2/24/18
to Assembla API Development
Hello all! I've searched for a way to get this report from the API and also in the group  topics but I had no luck.

What I'd need it to get the information that I see in this page of the site:

https://app.assembla.com/spaces/[space-wiki-name]/time_entries/report

This is needed to generate time spent statistics in the work done by an entire team.
Any help is appreciated! Thanks :)

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Feb 26, 2018, 3:17:07 AM2/26/18
to Daniel Duarte, Assembla API Development
Hi Daniel,

sorry, this report isn’t available via API at the moment. I can’t provide any ETA about its implementation

Regards,
Stanislav

Daniel Duarte

Mar 1, 2018, 3:01:39 PM3/1/18
to Assembla API Development
Thanks for your reply Stanislav!

Do you know if there's a workaround to get the time spent in task using the API? Even if it means to make severall API calls, and not only one.
Thanks in advance!

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Mar 8, 2018, 4:15:54 AM3/8/18
to Daniel Duarte, Assembla API Development
Hi Daniel,

you might want to look into http://api-docs.assembla.cc/content/ref/tasks_index.html , specifically into passing ticket_ids param. Please let me know if that helps.

Regards,
Stanislav