Batch mode for ticket comments, attachments and tags

Kiffin Gish

Sep 6, 2017, 3:58:26 AM9/6/17
to Assembla API Development
I'm using the Assembla API for exporting data for reporting purposes.

In addition to the tickets, I would like to export their comments, tags and attachments.

However, I cannot find an easy way to do this in bulk and have to make an API request for every individual ticket.

This is not efficient and very time consuming.

Is there an easier and more efficient call available which I missed?

For example, a similar paged mechanism for getting paged responses for all tickets would be nice.

Thanks in advance!

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Sep 6, 2017, 10:19:37 AM9/6/17
to Kiffin Gish, Assembla API Development
Hi Kiffin,

nope, there is no way to get this data in the manner that you’re looking for. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Stanislav