Picture attribute from /v1/user is not HTTPS

Leon van Dyk

Jan 19, 2015, 6:53:48 AM1/19/15
to assembla...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

When fetching the currently logged in user, the picture url attribute is not HTTPS so I have to do some manual string replacing.

I have tried using the url with HTTP to fetch the image, but I get authentication issues.

Is there a reason for this or a mistake?

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Jan 20, 2015, 3:30:26 AM1/20/15
to assembla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leon,

sorry for the inconvenience - that's an issue on our side. We will fix it and will let you know when it's done.

Regards,
Stanislav

Leon van Dyk

Jan 20, 2015, 7:38:46 AM1/20/15
to Stanislav Kolotinskiy, assembla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stanislav,

Thanks for the quick feedback! Looking forward to using the API in the coming weeks!

Limitless Virtual

Leon van Dyk / Director
0761691449 / le...@limitlessvirtual.com

Limitless Virtual Office: 012-342-5570
1110 Pretorius Street, Hatfield, Pretoria
http://www.limitlessvirtual.com

Facebook Twitter Linkedin

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorised disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Limitless Virtual is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Maxim Cretu

Jan 21, 2015, 8:16:49 AM1/21/15
to assembla...@googlegroups.com, stan...@assembla.com
Hello Leon,

This issue should be fixed now, please check.

On 19/01/15 13:53, Leon van Dyk wrote:
Hi all,

When fetching the currently logged in user, the picture url attribute is not HTTPS so I have to do some manual string replacing.

I have tried using the url with HTTP to fetch the image, but I get authentication issues.

Is there a reason for this or a mistake?

Limitless Virtual

Leon van Dyk / Director

Limitless Virtual Office: 012-342-5570
1110 Pretorius Street, Hatfield, Pretoria
http://www.limitlessvirtual.com

Facebook Twitter Linkedin

Leon van Dyk

Jan 22, 2015, 2:01:02 AM1/22/15
to Maxim Cretu, assembla...@googlegroups.com, Stanislav Kolotinskiy
Hi Maxim and Stanislav,

I checked the API and it is indeed fixed! Thanks for the quick turnaround!

Regards,

Leon

Limitless Virtual

Leon van Dyk / Director

Limitless Virtual Office: 012-342-5570
1110 Pretorius Street, Hatfield, Pretoria
http://www.limitlessvirtual.com

Facebook Twitter Linkedin

Wouter

Jan 26, 2015, 8:41:36 AM1/26/15
to assembla...@googlegroups.com, stan...@assembla.com
Hi Maxim,

On the webversion of Assembla the pictures are no longer showing in the tickets. Could it be connected to this issue?

Wouter

On Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 2:16:49 PM UTC+1, Maxim Cretu wrote:
[...]

Maxim Cretu

Jan 26, 2015, 8:45:00 AM1/26/15
to assembla...@googlegroups.com, stan...@assembla.com
Hi Wouter,

No, these issues are not related, please contact support.