add task with ticket comment from api

Nick Chubinidze

Mar 24, 2016, 9:41:40 AM3/24/16
to Assembla API Development
when i post task and then ticket comment from api i get something like first picture.

my goal is to attach task to comment and get the result like second picture.

is it possible from api and how to do that?

i know that there is the field in a ticket comment called ticket_changes and i have tried to use that field but as i discovered it's read only am i wrong? then i tried using tasks and it adds total invested hours to ticket but i can't attach ticket comment or change remaining work hours.

it would be great if i could do something like third picture from api.

suggestions?
213.jpg
46.jpg
121.jpg

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Mar 24, 2016, 9:44:57 AM3/24/16
to assembla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nick,

we currently don't provide a way to do so. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Stanislav