API for knowing the Estimation Type

jasraj singh

Feb 5, 2015, 6:13:27 AM2/5/15
to assembla...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I would like to know, is there a way, some API that can be called, through which I can Get to know the type of estimation the user is using for a space?
Help will be appreciated.
Reply ASAP.

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Feb 5, 2015, 6:31:57 AM2/5/15
to assembla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jasraj,

unfortunately, we currently don't provide such an API.

Regards,
Stanislav

jasraj singh

Feb 5, 2015, 6:39:45 AM2/5/15
to assembla...@googlegroups.com
Hello Stanislav,

Thank you for such a prompt reply. So just to clarify, there is no practical way of knowing it? Because all we can  know is the value of the estimate, which is a numerical value, and all the three ways of estimation use numerical values? Is that right?