How many Tickets can be retrieved for viewing

sen mathew

Mar 2, 2015, 4:29:18 AM3/2/15
to assembla...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Could you please help me. I am developing an application. I want to retrieve all tickets to a gridview ie without using any filter.
I am using .net (C#.net) for this.

In browser its shows around 2362 tickets. But through programme I could retrieve only 344.
I am using https://api.assembla.com/spaces/---/tickets/  for retrieving tickets.
Could you please tell me how to retrieve all tickets in one go. Id I need to change url kindly provide it.

Regards
Sen

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Mar 2, 2015, 10:09:01 AM3/2/15
to assembla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sen,

you can retrieve only 100 tickets per request. In order to get the list of all tickets, you could make a request to https://api.assembla.com/v1/spaces/spacename/tickets/?report=0 . For more details please check http://api-doc.assembla.com/content/ref/tickets_index.html and specifically report param. I hope that this helps.

Regards,
Stanislav