Looking to help local makers

Mark Hammond

Jan 10, 2017, 8:47:46 PM1/10/17
to Asheville Makers
Hello all, my name is mark and i make things like many of you. I have a laser engraver/cnc machine i would like to either sell or scrap for parts for my 3d printers. I figured before i tried to sell it on a facebook group, i would offer it to the local makers or makers space for purchase in hopes it would help improve the space. I only used the laser and probably for less than an hour and only tried to turn on the cnc motor to ensure it worked, so its basically brand new. Ill link to the product in the bottom. Brand new its 300 id like to sell it for 250, maybe a bit less for the sake of the makers space. Build volume is small, but again it just seems like it would be a good cheap introductory machine.

p.s. I have quite a bit of knowledge surrounding 3d printing and would gladly help with any problems revolving that area.