Photo/video drone

Bob Sinclair

Mar 29, 2018, 6:24:59 PM3/29/18
to Asheville Makers
Does anyone in the group have a drone that does decent video -- and if so would you be willing to do a fly round some acreage we are starting to develop into a home for Hope for Horses, our local non-profit equine rescue?

mountainman28753

Mar 29, 2018, 7:48:27 PM3/29/18
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I do. And wouldn't mind helping out at some point.

                     Ian

Bob Sinclair

Mar 30, 2018, 5:28:51 PM3/30/18
to Asheville Makers
Very cool! Thanks Ian. Do you have any plans to be at the space any time soon? If so let me know and we can meet and chat.
Bob.

mountainman28753

Mar 30, 2018, 5:33:35 PM3/30/18
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I had not planned to be there anytime in particular, but could, as well as I believe that we live just over the hill from each other, so we could meet somewhere out our way one evening as well. I will email you my number so we can coordinate.