Tuesday Meetup & Checking out the new space.

Avi Silverman

Oct 5, 2015, 3:29:46 PM10/5/15
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Heya Folks,

So the tentative plan for the meetup tomorrow evening (just waiting on the okay from the realtor) is that there will be a viewing of the new space (207 Coxe Ave) from 6:30 to 7:15pm. After which, we will wander down the block to hang out at Asheville Brewing & Pizza Co for comestibles and libations (7:30ish?). If the times end up changing a bit (I'll hopefully know for sure by later this evening after hearing back), I'll let folks know.

Hope to see lots of y'all,

Avi

Avi Silverman

Oct 6, 2015, 2:41:32 PM10/6/15
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Just wanted to confirm with everyone that the plan for this evening is:

Come check out the new location from 6:30pm - 7:15pm. We will then meander over to Asheville Brewing and Pizza Company. I will be at least little bit late, so depending on the time, I may just wander over to Asheville Brewing and snag us a table.

Apparently, at least a couple of the city council candidates are having their victory/defeat parties there at the same time, so it might be a bit crazy. At this point it seems a bit late to change things, and I'm not really sure where else we could go that is nearby, but I'll try and bring some signage to put on our table in case anyone new shows up.

Avi

Adrian Winchell

Oct 6, 2015, 2:48:03 PM10/6/15
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com

Because I was about to ask, and suspect others might not check the website, the new location is 207 Coxe Ave, Asheville, NC, 28801. (Or at least that's what it says on the website)

-- Adrian!

Avi Silverman

Oct 6, 2015, 2:58:10 PM10/6/15
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Adrian, good call. 207 Coxe Ave is correct (it's a white building on the West side of the street, and if memory serves has a blue door - was the former ABCCM shelter). Guess I forgot to mention the address in the last email (it was in the first one though). =)

Avi

Todd Britton

Oct 6, 2015, 4:06:35 PM10/6/15
to Asheville Makers
I'm going to be pushing it to get there by 6:30 today as well. If I don't make it before 7, I'll just head over to ABnPC. Someone take pics and mental notes.

Zak Smolen

Oct 6, 2015, 5:05:38 PM10/6/15
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I likely won't be able to make it so I second someone taking some pictures if possible.

Adrian Winchell

Oct 6, 2015, 5:53:20 PM10/6/15
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com

Dang, wish I had my steadicam finished! I'll try to grab some still shots tho.