I have to make an IR Proximity Sensor / Obstacle Detector circuit

Alon

May 2, 2018, 1:31:13 AM5/2/18
to Asheville Makers
I have to make an IR Proximity Sensor / Obstacle Detector circuit on breadboard.  You see, I'm a Stroke Warrior.  And, my team and I design and build prototypes and stroke equipment.  Here's my website:  AlonTree.com

We do know how to make a Seed (board) and a pegs.

I don't know how to make a circuit.    But, I can find an IR Proximity Sensor on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEMtCKfZOHw&index=4&t=0s&list=PLbBAYvRZ24V6yO-kh9xFoDK1LNLyGXZ-C

What I'm imaging with an IR Proximity Sensors hook up to the 9 holes and feeding the info to the Android or Pi Raspberry....  whether it has a BlueTooth (or Wifi) to send it to the games, statist or therapist.

I don't know to how arrange these circuits.

You're do.

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Steve Altemeier

May 6, 2018, 4:15:34 PM5/6/18
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Alon, how does this week look for you.  Would you like to meet at the space tomorrow (Monday) morning?  I could do another day later in the week if that would be better.  Thanks,

Steve

A. Y. Kay

May 6, 2018, 4:39:35 PM5/6/18
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve,

How about Tuesday morning or Thursday morning?

Thank you!

Ciao,

Alon

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 9:01 PM, Alon <artg...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have to make an IR Proximity Sensor / Obstacle Detector circuit on breadboard.  You see, I'm a Stroke Warrior.  And, my team and I design and build prototypes and stroke equipment.  Here's my website:  AlonTree.com

We do know how to make a Seed (board) and a pegs.

I don't know how to make a circuit.    But, I can find an IR Proximity Sensor on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEMtCKfZOHw&index=4&t=0s&list=PLbBAYvRZ24V6yO-kh9xFoDK1LNLyGXZ-C

What I'm imaging with an IR Proximity Sensors hook up to the 9 holes and feeding the info to the Android or Pi Raspberry....  whether it has a BlueTooth (or Wifi) to send it to the games, statist or therapist.

I don't know to how arrange these circuits.

You're do.

Steve Altemeier

A. Y. Kay

May 7, 2018, 3:01:27 PM5/7/18