T-Shirts are coming!

Ian Baillie

Apr 23, 2017, 11:03:40 PM4/23/17
to Asheville Makers
I know what you're thinking, and it's not a typo! There actually are some t-shirts coming to the space this week. I intended to have a few done the week after Mountain Science Expo, but had some odd adhesion issues with that batch. So, I ordered some new ink, and have run another batch this week. I have about ten done, that I am heat treating tomorrow night, and should have at the space Tuesday night (4/25). This batch is mostly black, with a few of the classic machine-gray color, and a couple blues. All of these are Large or XL in size. I would be glad to do some other sizes/colors, but it is very time consuming , as I do them one at a time, so no promises on speed of completion. We can use this thread to let me know of specific size requirements for anyone that needs or wants another shirt, as well as to gauge interest in doing batched of other colors. I am working on an idea to use the messed up ones to do a batch of one-off designs, so some of those may be appearing before long. Sorry for the excessive wait for these shirts, and thank you for your patience. See you folks Tuesday.

                                                                                                  Ian