Fwd: YMCA

Asheville Makers

Mar 26, 2015, 1:59:18 PM3/26/15
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com

Would anyone be interested in this? I'm looking at you Nick, in particular, but not exclusively.

- forwarded from theashevi...@gmail.com, by Avi

Mar 26, 2015, 2:02:32 PM3/26/15
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I am willing to help brainstorm and/or set up and run some stuff, time permitting. I keep overcommitting myself, but would love to help any way possible.

         Ian

Mar 26, 2015, 4:11:25 PM3/26/15
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I would be happy to brainstorm/help out as well.  Maybe we can discuss on Tuesday evening?

Nicholas Rake

Mar 27, 2015, 8:52:00 AM3/27/15
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
My biggest concern is it would completely overlap the other summer camp I'm doing, but it's all about the same topics so as long as it's not directly in conflict, I'm down.