Anyone going to the space today?

Zak Smolen

May 27, 2016, 9:55:35 AM5/27/16
to Asheville Makers
I believe I left something at the space, probably a few weeks ago, and just noticed yesterday. If anyone is there today could they look around for a spool of very heavy gauge fishing line? I was using it on the table across the room from the 3D printers but again, that was a few weeks ago so no clue where it might be now... Thanks.

Avi Silverman

May 27, 2016, 11:12:58 AM5/27/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I'll be dropping by in a bit. I do seem to recall seeing some fishing line laying around, so I'll check for you when I'm there.

Avi

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 9:55 AM, Zak Smolen <zaks...@gmail.com> wrote:
I believe I left something at the space, probably a few weeks ago, and just noticed yesterday. If anyone is there today could they look around for a spool of very heavy gauge fishing line? I was using it on the table across the room from the 3D printers but again, that was a few weeks ago so no clue where it might be now... Thanks.

Zak Smolen

May 27, 2016, 11:16:06 AM5/27/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Thanks that would be great. Can't make a robotic hand work without "tendons"...

Zak Smolen

May 31, 2016, 11:37:10 AM5/31/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Anyone happen to see it when they were at the space? I'll probably head over there this afternoon but just wanted to have an idea if it was there or not.

Steve Altemeier

May 31, 2016, 12:24:11 PM5/31/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
It is here (or at least, a spool of fishing line is here...)

Zak Smolen

May 31, 2016, 1:17:16 PM5/31/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Sweet thanks. I'll probably be by in an hour or two.