October Dues

Steve Altemeier

Oct 8, 2015, 1:28:40 PM10/8/15
to Asheville Makers
As most, if not all, of you know, we are currently in between maker spaces.  We hope to be able to move into the new space at 207 Coxe Ave in November, but in the meantime, all of our equipment is in storage.  Steve Cooperman has generously allowed us to store the equipment at the future home of OpenSpace AVL rent-free, so we have no rent expenses for October.

Since we do not have a space this month, the board has opted to wave the $20 minimum monthly dues.  Please feel free to pay whatever you like for dues in October, or even no dues at all, since we are currently between spaces.

However, we hope you will consider paying something - even if it is just a token amount to help us maintain our roster of "dues paying members."  And, since we do not have any rent expenses for October, 100% of all dues this month will go into the pool for future expenses and equipment purchases!

We look forward to seeing you at the regular Tuesday socials at Asheville Pizza and Brewing until we are able to move into the new space.  Please continue to check the web-site for updates.

Thanks,

The Asheville Makers Board