What to do with semi-obsolete electronics?

Steve Miller

May 22, 2018, 1:03:15 PM5/22/18
to Asheville Makers
I've got some electronics from around 2010 that are new enough to not be an obvious choice to trash, but old enough that I'd rather just buy new versions.
1. A HD video camera (most modern phones could do just as good or better)
2. Older model VR headset (it has the rectangle in the center of the screen instead of full wrap-around picture

Any suggestion on how best to get rid of them?

Steve

Avi Silverman

May 23, 2018, 7:36:24 PM5/23/18
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Offer them up? I imagine that if no one in the group wants them, you will be able to find takers readily on Craigslist / Freecycle / WAX Facebook group.