Tonight's Potluck (7/19)

Zak Smolen

Jul 19, 2016, 12:14:22 PM7/19/16
to Asheville Makers
Anyone planning on doing the potluck tonight? Wanted to get an idea if anyone else is making stuff before I go out and shop/cook.

Simeón Cogswell

Jul 19, 2016, 12:16:03 PM7/19/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I will be bringing something

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 12:14 PM, Zak Smolen <zaks...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone planning on doing the potluck tonight? Wanted to get an idea if anyone else is making stuff before I go out and shop/cook.

stay healthy & warm blooded,
- Simeón Ira Augustine Cogswell

John Hay

Jul 19, 2016, 12:55:07 PM7/19/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com

I will be bringing something but don't know what yet.  I didn't realize it was the third Tuesday already.

--
Sent from mobile device... 🚫⚓

Tuesday, 19 July 2016, 00:14PM -04:00 from Zak Smolen zaks...@gmail.com:

Anyone planning on doing the potluck tonight? Wanted to get an idea if anyone else is making stuff before I go out and shop/cook.

Zak Smolen

Jul 19, 2016, 12:56:31 PM7/19/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Ok, sounds good, in that case I will bring something as well

Stephen Carter

Jul 19, 2016, 2:50:23 PM7/19/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Oh, alas, I have to be away tonight! Why do these things always happen on potluck night!

Carter
Stephen N. Carter
Asheville, NC 28803