CubeX RAMPS Conversion

ยอดดู 56 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

Ian Baillie

ยังไม่อ่าน,
23 ก.ค. 2559 19:07:2623/7/59
ถึง Asheville Makers
Hey all,

    I wanted to take a minute to start a thread about the CubeX that we are converting to open source. I know that we have gotten a RAMPS board, and stepper drivers for it, and I believe Avi has loaned us a Mega to run the whole shebang with, but it seems that it hasn't changed much in a while now. I was curious as to where we are in the process, and what we need or need to do to get this thing up and running. I know Avi had done a bunch of work to get it wired and moving, but haven't really been around to catch up on what else is going on with it. I think it would be beneficial for us to get it running, as having one good printer isn't really enough when the demand is high. I also think that it is a great project for us to work on as a group, so anyone that would like to be involved, feel free to join the conversation!

                     Ian

Avi Silverman

ยังไม่อ่าน,
23 ก.ค. 2559 19:17:1723/7/59
ถึง ashevil...@googlegroups.com

I've been thinking about this a lot lately and wanting to get it working well, and could definitely use some help. I will be back in town on the 1st, and am hoping to make the meetup on the 2nd. I'd love to talk about how it works, what I've done, and what still needs to happen with anyone interested after the meeting.

Avi

Steve Altemeier

ยังไม่อ่าน,
23 ก.ค. 2559 20:19:3623/7/59
ถึง ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I will miss the meeting on the 2nd but would like to help.  But, the knowledge base I would bring is close to zero.  Is there a good web-site that we are using for the basis of this build that I could start looking at to try to get a little up to speed?

Ian Baillie

ยังไม่อ่าน,
23 ก.ค. 2559 20:19:4323/7/59
ถึง ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Excellent! I look forward to it. It would be really nice to have a couple decent printers going.