Electricians Puzzle Project.

Charlie KB3ZVN

Nov 28, 2017, 10:12:24 PM11/28/17
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
At tonight's meeting I brought up my project to create this puzzle using a Raspi and some lighted arcade buttons.

There were a couple people that were interested in joining me on this project. I would like to request all who are interested, please email me off list and I will compile a list of emails and send to everyone involved.  That way we won't tie up this list with "boring" code schtuff..  ;-)

Thanks in advance to those who are interested.

Charlie  KB3ZVN

Adam Parrish

Nov 29, 2017, 6:45:45 PM11/29/17
to Asheville Makers
Charlie

Just joined the google group - you can hit me up at aparrish (at) neosavvy.com - we can coordinate a bit of way we can build this out.

-Adam