Scrap Items Available

Steve Altemeier

Sep 9, 2016, 2:16:26 PM9/9/16
to Asheville Makers
We have several items that we are planning to get rid of to start cleaning out the space a bit.  If you want any of these things, please respond to this post within 24 hours or they are dumpster bound (hard to recycle event will not take hard plastic).  If more than one person wants something, preference will be given to members first.

Items include:

2 Power Wheels vehicles
12" electric skillet (non-stick) - seems to work (okay, this won't go in the dumpster - maybe craigslist)
20 or so 2x4 pieces, painted white, each approx. 3' to 4' in length

Thanks!

Stephen Carter

Sep 10, 2016, 9:34:41 AM9/10/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Oh good!

Hang onto the 2 x 4 pieces, I have a use for them very shortly--I'll get them out of the maker space first part of the week week

Steve

Stephen N. Carter
Asheville, NC 28803

Steve Altemeier

Sep 10, 2016, 11:23:16 AM9/10/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good - thanks!

Simeón Cogswell

Sep 10, 2016, 2:51:16 PM9/10/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Hey, that electric skillet is mine, please don't scrap it
stay healthy & warm blooded,
- Simeón Ira Augustine Cogswell

Steve Altemeier

Sep 10, 2016, 4:42:20 PM9/10/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com

We won't!

Avi Silverman

Sep 12, 2016, 12:40:13 PM9/12/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
FYI, I put the skillet back in the box and tossed it up on the member storage shelf. =)

Simeón Cogswell

Sep 12, 2016, 12:41:35 PM9/12/16
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Thanks guys, sorry I haven't been around. I've been on work trips forever. I should be back next week.