Sunday electrical work

Nicholas Amrich

Nov 29, 2017, 12:23:19 PM11/29/17
to Asheville Makers
On Sunday around 10PM myself & Charlie will be replacing the busted outlets around the makerspace.  This is usually a pretty dead time, but if anyone was already planning on using equipment at the space around then, please let us know.
A reminder to Steve, please let the building mgr know on Friday to leave the breaker room unlocked.  Thanks!

Charlie KB3ZVN

Nov 29, 2017, 2:00:40 PM11/29/17
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I thought it was 10AM...

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 12:23 PM, Nicholas Amrich <n.am...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sunday around 10PM myself & Charlie will be replacing the busted outlets around the makerspace.  This is usually a pretty dead time, but if anyone was already planning on using equipment at the space around then, please let us know.
A reminder to Steve, please let the building mgr know on Friday to leave the breaker room unlocked.  Thanks!

Nicholas Amrich

Charlie KB3ZVN

Dec 3, 2017, 9:01:18 AM12/3/17
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I’m On my way!..cya at 10am.

Charlie KB3ZVN

Dec 3, 2017, 2:31:28 PM12/3/17
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Update on Electrical Work..

Door to the Electrical room was locked... So.. I just needed to be more careful in my work..

I changed out 4 receptacles.  First was next to the CNC machine on the left when you walk in the door.  The Second was next to the other CNC and Laser Cutter.  The other 2 were along the back wall by Carter's Station and where the Camera is plugged into.

I would recommend changing out the other 5 as well.  However some of those are a bit difficult to access..  We will need help to move the workbenches.  My thought is that we might be able to do this on a Tuesday when there are a number of people there..

Thanks to Nick for getting me in the building and the great conversation while working..

Charlie KB3ZVN

Steve Altemeier

Dec 3, 2017, 2:32:48 PM12/3/17
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,  Charlie!

Avi Silverman

Dec 3, 2017, 3:07:15 PM12/3/17
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Awesome. That'll be a huge improvement to the space. Thanks for doing it!